• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What did you dream about when you were asleep?

darkwolf2k6

Tourist
Do you have a dream from last night that you remember, or a dream from your past that has always stuck with you? Or, is there a common theme that seems to crop up during your dreams?

I have a few, but I'll share the one from last night. I dreamt I was trying to watch a movie in a run down theater, but the audio kept cutting out. The owner gave everyone refunds, one patron kept threatening to sue, and then my friends said they wanted to buy the theater to flip it into office space to sell. One even offered to use their 401k to buy the place.

One of my recurring themes is elevators: if there's an elevator in my dream, it will be unstable, swinging, falling, or somehow breaking after I get in it. Interestingly enough, the last elevator in a dream worked without incident. I remember being surprised, and I this hasn't come up since.

i only seem to remember nightmares lately.

the most recurring theme is my boy, a caucassian shep, snaps (from rabies or "he just snapped" usually) and tries to chase and kill me or someone else. the nightmare usually ends around the part where i either catch up to him as he chases someone or i manage to hide and call animal control if i'm the one being chased... on a "i have to put him down" thought. i wake up drenched in sweat... it's the kind of vivid dream i fully believe happened for a few moments after waking up.

Well last night I got to have a particularly horny and nice one and I'm still all buzzed about it this morning. I was simply toying myself for a while with a big dildo and then a dog appeared and tried to mount me. I took video of it on my phone and kept watching back the part where he'd push his knot into me. Woke up so hard about it.

Last dream I woke crying from. The content is hazy, but it was something along the lines of my younger sister bullying my other younger sister for being on the autism spectrum. I moved to smack her, but ended up berating her and eventually breaking down about how and why she could be so cruel.

A few things struck me as odd about this. I have one younger sister. She's not on the spectrum, and I'm not diagnosed as such - nor do I claim as such, although I do question it periodically. I've never been the physical type, only ever emotional; and I can't fathom putting hands on her. Generally I only have such a visceral emotional reaction to loss of loved ones.

It's one of only two dreams I had where the emotional whiplash ripped me back to the real world.

As far as recurring goes, I used to have dreams about gaining the ability to fly and phase through things, layers of reality included. Wonderful midnight flights and so much exploration of the real world from a new vantage and those of fantasy. There were also a handful that I can only describe as near to premonition. Both of these alas have largely stopped as I've aged.

Last night I dreamed that I was in Brasil on a vacation with my dad, and instead of doing tourist things I wanted to partake in the local culture so I went to a community centre to connect with people there. There was a woman who took an immediate shine to me and seemed like she was trying to kiss me so I was avoiding her a bit. There was a guy that asked me to help him carry some of his belongings out of the building after and I thought he was cute so I agreed. As I was helping him carry things I woke up.

i only seem to remember nightmares lately.
I've had so many weird nightmarish dreams that most of them don't bother me anymore. They're like watching a sci-fi horror movie at this point.

The only ones that bother me, and affect my whole day, are ones where I lose (as in can't find) a family member or pet. I've had a number of dreams where the dog gets loose and I can't find them.

The last dream I remember was when I finally got a dog. A female German shepherd, which is my dream dog. The dream was simple. I was laying in bed for hours, in the dark of night while trying to go to bed with my room dimmly lit. I was fully awake almost the whole dream, and the while time my girl was laying next to me, just slowly breathing. I laid there and pet her slowly for what felt like hours, just thinking about and feeling the love I have for her. The last thing in the dream was when I gave her a kiss on the head and closed my eyes, falling asleep in the dream and awakening to reality, without her :gsd_sad:

I'm having wet dreams every fooking night omg I'm going insane D:

One can only clean cum out of their sheets so many times helpe

I had a dream last night that I met a very nice woman with a very nice black lab while out walking. She led me and the lab to her home and just stripped naked in the dining room. Dog went to town on her. When he pulled out, she showed me she could throat him. After he rested a bit, I worked up the courage to try blowing him too, and he knotted my mouth, cumming down my throat for what felt like 15 minutes. I could vividly feel his hot cock throbbing against my tongue and lips, but oddly, the cum didn't taste like anything. When he was done, I bent over and was trying to get him to mount me, but then I woke up, hard as a rock.

I think that's the first zoo dream I've ever had.

I, the male half of us, have a lucid dreamscape that I've used for the better part of 20 years. I have a hanger and an airstrip in the desert, and I spend my dreams flying and working on old military aircraft.

My girlfriend has weird dreams when she doesn't use her bilateral sleeping meditative music 😅

Back