What breed of dog is perfect for inexperienced one?

On one hand it can be almost any dog that is a good size for you. The idea is he will be a companion with a rewarding relationship with you and anything else that happens is just icing on the cake.

my 1st experience was with a German Shepard mutt. He did not have human experience, but he was experienced with other dogs so he knew what to do. The 1st few times were not perfect mating attempts...lol I was a bit awkward and nervous at times but he was persistent and I was submissive so...it worked
Not only that, if your in it for the right reasons, as you stated, and it's not just sex with the animal but a bond.... something really meaningful and loving and lustful
....even the "bad" attempts are never really bad because the act of bring with the dog outweighs any first time pain/bleeding/poking. It's just perfect.

Not only that, if your in it for the right reasons, as you stated, and it's not just sex with the animal but a bond.... something really meaningful and loving and lustful
....even the "bad" attempts are never really bad because the act of bring with the dog outweighs any first time pain/bleeding/poking. It's just perfect.
I totally agree. The playing abs spending time together and the sexual aspect all come together to create a bond and a connection. Also practice makes perfect abs the more we were together, the more natural and better it became

I heard that the German Shepherds are just ideal ones. Is that so?

From my own experience, I can tell you that GSDs can be a handful for a first owner. I wouldn't generally recommend them until you have some more experience caring for dogs.

I do NOT recommend huskies that's for sure. Nobody seems to be able to give them proper energy unless they do some sort of dog sport. Unfortunately I know someone from my barn who was attacked by a pent-up and non exercised husky just a week ago.

No breed is 'perfect' for a new owner. But try something popular so you have a large choice of respectable breeders and 'safe' like a labrador, golden or some certain small breeds, something that isn't known to particularly be an aggressive breed.

Also, GSD being perfect for a beginner is something I would never recommend. Just saying.

For hand and blowjobs, Mastiffs and Danes I'd say.
For knotting, Labradors and, a little harder ones, German shepherds

My fav are german shepherds, but not a good choice for inexperienced zoo. I'd say a golden or lab, decent cock and friendly behaviour. GSD has a larger cock and high stamina, difficult to control him if get aroused fast

For begginers, a lab for sure ( carefully, some labs have very large cocks ). Advanced, I love dobermans and german shepherds. Master degree, a great dane or mastiff

Hello everyone!

I'm REALLY want to apologize for my English (my native language is russian. You can ask some questions if you want :)). It should be really painful to read what I've wrote, sorry

So, I have read some topics and now know that you should choose a dog according to:

1. Difficulty of training and upbringing
It would be a pity, if dobermann won't obey you, huh? :)
Inexperienced people just can't deal with that breeds of dogs. That's also about dogs that require a special treat: diet, vitamins, medicines, etc.

2. The activity of the dog
Dog should fit your lifestyle.

3. Sizes of the dog
Citizens can't keep really big ones in their flats. That's about length and width of the dog's "device" as well (especially if you want to practice anal). Length of dog's legs is also important as I noticed.

Eventually, what species are perfect for newbies in general?
I heard that the German Shepherds are just ideal ones. Is that so?
Some German and Belgian shepherds have very big knots ...that may not suit everyone..Labradors are ideal as they are quiet band gentle and get to love sex.

Back