• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What are the best large dog breeds with low temperament?

I don't know of any large dogs aside husky, GSD, labradors, but all dogs are different and some dogs may have low temperament than others

Thanks for the heads up. I have found Labs to be generally calm breeds with low temperament, other breeds that you have found to be mostly calm ?

Hello everyone, What are the best large dog breeds with low temperament?
1) Golden Retrievers - These dogs are well-known for their gentle nature and love for their humans. They are great with children and make excellent family pets.

2) Labrador Retrievers - Another popular breed, Labs are known for their loyalty and affection towards their owners. They are intelligent and easy to train, making them ideal for families or individuals looking for a faithful companion.

3) Bernese Mountain Dogs - These dogs are large and muscular, but also have a gentle temperament that makes them great family pets. They are known for being affectionate and protective of their owners.

4) Newfoundland Dogs - As one of the largest dog breeds, Newfoundlands are known for their calm and gentle nature. They are excellent family pets and love to be around people.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions about finding the right large dog breed for your needs.:)

Hmmm I was curious about this subject the other day and now I have some suggestions! Hell yeah
1) Golden Retrievers - These dogs are well-known for their gentle nature and love for their humans. They are great with children and make excellent family pets.

2) Labrador Retrievers - Another popular breed, Labs are known for their loyalty and affection towards their owners. They are intelligent and easy to train, making them ideal for families or individuals looking for a faithful companion.

3) Bernese Mountain Dogs - These dogs are large and muscular, but also have a gentle temperament that makes them great family pets. They are known for being affectionate and protective of their owners.

4) Newfoundland Dogs - As one of the largest dog breeds, Newfoundlands are known for their calm and gentle nature. They are excellent family pets and love to be around people.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions about finding the right large dog breed for your needs.:)

Back