• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What Anime are you watching right now?

Hope this is ok to post, my favourite anime site at the mo, it’s free, no pop ups or annoying ads thankfully! Some sites can be a pain!
Hopefully some of you will enjoy it.
Can’t wait for the next SAO, looks like next year if we’re lucky

Godzilla Singular Point

Ugh, what the hell do you need to cram time travel and multiple dimensional causality into a Godzilla story for? It's Godzilla, he nukes Tokyo, end of story.

i liked mashle, the wrong way to use healing magic, konosuba and it's spin off explosion, and frieren recently but finished them. Right now I am enjoying Life with an ordinary guy that got reincarnated as a fantasy knockout, that time i got reincarnated as a slime, no longer allowed in another world, how not to summon a demon lord, and the great jahy will not be defeated. lol 💗

Just finished Cowboy Bebop for the first time, and I know this thread is anime-specific but I also finished the manga Oyasumi Punpun by Inio Asano,

Talk about bittersweet-maxxing, now I am working my way through the OG Ghost in the Shell manga, then planning on rewatching the films and the Stand Alone Complex series!

Just finished Cowboy Bebop for the first time, and I know this thread is anime-specific but I also finished the manga Oyasumi Punpun by Inio Asano,

Talk about bittersweet-maxxing, now I am working my way through the OG Ghost in the Shell manga, then planning on rewatching the films and the Stand Alone Complex series!
i started ghost in a shell but never finished it. i should go back. 😊

It is an amazing franchise! With that being said, the manga, anime, and films all have VERY different tones/atmospheres, despite covering much of the same themes/plotlines,

Its pretty fascinating looking at all of the differences and parallels imo
very true. i found the same for cowboy bebop also... i also liked the live version too and was bummed when they canceled it.

very true. i found the same for cowboy bebop also... i also liked the live version too and was bummed when they canceled it.
If you liked Cowboy Bebop, you may want to take a look at Space Dandy as well. Short series by the same creator. The genre is a bit more comedy though. Each episode was directed by a different director, so the artstyle, style of the story, the whole theme differs greatly and creates many memorable episodes. The continuity is lose (but that gets explained in the final episode), but the show is a fun ride. Wild, unpredictable, filled with nostalgia as well as a thrilling sense of adventure and some episodes are surprisingly serious and deep, emotionally speaking. You may want to watch it dubbed (in case you prefer subbed) though, as the english dub is really awesome and has been endorsed by the shows creator. Also technically, the english dubbed version came first (it was released a day before the japanese original).

I truely miss that show. I admit, I love watching reactors but not even many people react to this show or know it exists. Still, Space Dandy is such a treat.

If you liked Cowboy Bebop, you may want to take a look at Space Dandy as well. Short series by the same creator. The genre is a bit more comedy though. Each episode was directed by a different director, so the artstyle, style of the story, the whole theme differs greatly and creates many memorable episodes. The continuity is lose (but that gets explained in the final episode), but the show is a fun ride. Wild, unpredictable, filled with nostalgia as well as a thrilling sense of adventure and some episodes are surprisingly serious and deep, emotionally speaking. You may want to watch it dubbed (in case you prefer subbed) though, as the english dub is really awesome and has been endorsed by the shows creator. Also technically, the english dubbed version came first (it was released a day before the japanese original).

I truely miss that show. I admit, I love watching reactors but not even many people react to this show or know it exists. Still, Space Dandy is such a treat.
BIG bump for Dandy, absolutely amazing series that I now feel an urge to rewatch!

Back