Were you always zoo exclusive?

Have you always been zoo exclusive? (only answer if you are zoo exclusive)

• No, I have been in a human relationship before (sexual or not)

Votes: 37 52.1%
  • No, but I have never been in a human relationship anyway

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Yes, but I have never been in a relationship with an animal

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Yes, I have only ever been in relationship(s) with animals

Votes: 21 29.6%

• Total voters
He did good the first time. We have gotten much better over this last year though.
I haven’t slept with a man in front of him yet. I don’t know how he’s react tbhIs
He did good the first time. We have gotten much better over this last year though.
I haven’t slept with a man in front of him yet. I don’t know how he’s react tbh
Hey, is your dog neutered? I’m having trouble with a German Shepard who is neutered with the girl I’m seeing .. he seems not that into it to mount her

He still gets a erection but he’s not into it as much.
Before you got into zoo did you have any interest at all, maybe curious about it or a Fantasy?
Last week I posted a quick version of my story. I’m out in the woods so I can’t look for it at the moment.

The quick version of my story, Me and Diesel got back from a jog and I sat on a pool chair to cool off. Diesel came up and started licking the sweat from my thighs. He kept getting closer and closer to my pussy and well......nature kind of took its course from there. I pulled off my short and let him clean me up. After that I just couldn't stop. I have no idea why, my brain just shut down and desire took over. We went inside to my room and I just bent over, put my head on the floor, and let him have his way with me. I should write a story about it some time.
Um yes you should write more lol would love to hear it!

The quick version of my story, Me and Diesel got back from a jog and I sat on a pool chair to cool off. Diesel came up and started licking the sweat from my thighs. He kept getting closer and closer to my pussy and well......nature kind of took its course from there. I pulled off my short and let him clean me up. After that I just couldn't stop. I have no idea why, my brain just shut down and desire took over. We went inside to my room and I just bent over, put my head on the floor, and let him have his way with me. I should write a story about it some time.
Please do! I love reading real stories!!

please do 😍

Always... Like since I was born?
No, my attraction towards female dogs started when I was around 20-22 y old. Sad it did not start earlier, since we had this beautiful husky girl in my family when I were in my teens. Regret I never fucked her

The internet didn't exist while I was trying to figure this stuff out in my youth, so I tried to make human relationships work thinking that when I found the right person it would suddenly "fix" me. So nothing really changed for me except I stopped trying to shoehorn myself into human relationships.

Yes would love to hear the full story! Love the short story too!

Thats amazing …glad youre here with us

would love the long version of this

Yes. Yes, you should.

Those of you who are zoo exclusive, have any of you always been an exclusive zoo?
I suppressed my equine attraction at an early age and tried to have some normal human relationships.
For the past 6 years or so, I've been basically nonsexual with humans, and have found on occasions even finding human genitalia kind of gross and not super attracted to male or female humans, just mares.

Back