Watching my wife introduce her friend to zoo

daddyandsadi

Tourist
Has anyone else had the experience of watching your wife or gf introduce another girl to zoo?
After we started going out I introduced my wife to zoo and used how wet her pussy got to let her body speak for her.
A couple months later we had a friend over and she did the same thing to our friend. They watched a vid together then my wife felt our friends pussy and found it soaking. Later that evening the dog was licking them both as they made out on the bed.
We’ve had a couple of other similar experiences and I love seeing the first time. Has anyone else had similar experiences?

Has anyone else had the experience of watching your wife or gf introduce another girl to zoo?
After we started going out I introduced my wife to zoo and used how wet her pussy got to let her body speak for her.
A couple months later we had a friend over and she did the same thing to our friend. They watched a vid together then my wife felt our friends pussy and found it soaking. Later that evening the dog was licking them both as they made out on the bed.
We’ve had a couple of other similar experiences and I love seeing the first time. Has anyone else had similar experiences?
How did she initially approach the topic... I feel like that can be a really hard sale

That's SOOO hot!
PS - Love yr avatar

Man, I would have been rock hard.

Not yet, but it’s high on our list of wants lol!

This was a similar experience to what got me started.

There was a couple that I had met with several times where the hotwife played with us and my husky. One time they brought along a newbie couple and the new girl also got knotted

I wish!

Back