• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Wanting to be more active on the site

Duckkus

Tourist
Hey ZV, I've seen lots of accounts posting about themselves and seeing how the community works here, I wanted to put myself out there and try to get a bit more involved with things.

I'm not looking for hookups or dirty chats but would genuinely like to connect with people like myself and learn more about what's drawn people to participating on here as apposed to keeping these things to themselves. Id love to make some friends and connections within the space and just kinda see how things go. Years ago I had an account but I was much more of a Lurker and I was only really just learning to come to terms with this side of myself.

Bit of a background about myself, I'm L, 26m from south UK. I don't really know how to describe myself but my biggest passions are skiing, metal/live music, animals (not zoo related), videography & food. Oh and I'm 420 friendly too. I'm an empathic, patient and caring human being, definitely love an adventure and travel alot in pursuit of my career in the winter sports industry. Some might say I'm a utopianist, but I believe I just have a different view of the world and have faith that humanity has the capacity to better themselves to make our world a more harmonious place. Often this gets misconstrued as some kind of delusion, but I just feel like you've got to have faith that we can be happier, healthier and stronger when people come together to help and take care of one another.

So that's a bit about me, probably the most I've ever really shared about myself on a forum 🤣 hopefully I'll get to know some of you soon ✌🏼

Welcome back man. Appreciate you telling us about your background. Plenty of interesting people in here, hope you make some friends. You're welcome to dm me if you want

hwllo and welcome...

that is really funny....i sound like a three year old...

Last edited:
Hey everyone, thank you for the kind replies. My DM's are open for anyone who'd like to drop me a message

Hey ZV, I've seen lots of accounts posting about themselves and seeing how the community works here, I wanted to put myself out there and try to get a bit more involved with things.

I'm not looking for hookups or dirty chats but would genuinely like to connect with people like myself and learn more about what's drawn people to participating on here as apposed to keeping these things to themselves. Id love to make some friends and connections within the space and just kinda see how things go. Years ago I had an account but I was much more of a Lurker and I was only really just learning to come to terms with this side of myself.

Bit of a background about myself, I'm L, 26m from south UK. I don't really know how to describe myself but my biggest passions are skiing, metal/live music, animals (not zoo related), videography & food. Oh and I'm 420 friendly too. I'm an empathic, patient and caring human being, definitely love an adventure and travel alot in pursuit of my career in the winter sports industry. Some might say I'm a utopianist, but I believe I just have a different view of the world and have faith that humanity has the capacity to better themselves to make our world a more harmonious place. Often this gets misconstrued as some kind of delusion, but I just feel like you've got to have faith that we can be happier, healthier and stronger when people come together to help and take care of one another.

So that's a bit about me, probably the most I've ever really shared about myself on a forum 🤣 hopefully I'll get to know some of you soon ✌🏼
Hey and welcome to our forum, great to have you hear and great to hear your story 😀

Welcome! Yeah having grown up in the golden age of forums, I find it incredible difficult to share info about myself even in a place that isn't so... niche? Definitely some anxiety there.

Back