W hat's your thoughts?

if your single and had the chance to be married to the nearest zoophilia person would you do it?

• Total voters

Kinkyandnew

Tourist
just out of curiosity how many of the (single) people out there would truly do this? just to be in a frame of mind about being in a non judgmental environment without the worry of getting caught when the other person doesn't know your full level of kink?

Nope. I don't trust people not to stab me in the back over petty or imagined slights. Nor do I have time for that nonsense. I don't mind an occasional fuck, but a relationship, no thanks.

More than likely not. I do have some attraction to women, not men. But how do I know for certain that the nearest zoo woman is even a good person? Someone can be sexually attracted to animals and still be a garbage human being. She could be a thief. She could be a backstabber. She could petty, jealous, excessively needy, vindictive, manipulative, a liar, and downright ugly on the inside.

No, if I were to ever meet a zoo woman, I'd actually want to sit down and talk for awhile... a long while. I'd want to make sure we are a good fit for one another.

More than likely not. I do have some attraction to women, not men. But how do I know for certain that the nearest zoo woman is even a good person? Someone can be sexually attracted to animals and still be a garbage human being. She could be a thief. She could be a backstabber. She could petty, jealous, needy, vindictive, and downright ugly on the inside.

No, if I were to ever meet a zoo woman, I actually want to sit down and talk for awhile... a long while. I'd want to make sure we are a good fit for one another.
Everyone's fav mod spitting facts

Been there, done that. Was great until it wasn't, didn't help that I'm asexual with humans.

Don't regret it but I sure as hell won't do it again.

In a perfect world where you could trust everyone, my answer would be yes. However, with the world as it is sadly, I couldn't do that without getting to know the person. So, I'd have to say no for just the closest person and that's it.

The nearest ? That's the only thing I know about them ... no way I just got my credit over 775 for the first time. My luck it would be a homeless meth addict with a tiny dick.

I'll stick to getting to know people slowly

If I absolutely had to pic someone from this forum to marry it might be gunslinger or saddlebum66 . I'd probably make a decent house wife.

Horse dan is already mareed if you know what I mean. Oooo or Rex the way he talks down to everyone just does it for me. Saddlebum could be tearing into me about a dumb post and I just smile and giggle. Some guys just have IT

Back