van life with a dog lover is it possible?

Possible, sure. I've known a zoo that had lived out of their car for a short period of time. But in that case it was out of desperation until they could get themselves into a better situation. I also know an OTR truck driving zoo as well, and it seems to be working out for him and his doggy girl well enough. It's probably not the most comfortable way of living, but as long as you can get out, move around/get plenty of exercise, and let them go potty every 4-5 hours, you should be able to make it work. Even if it isn't the most ideal living situation.

It is possible. Van life in a fact forces you to be quite active, maybe even more, than having usual home, as you really don't want to sit in such small space for too long. As long as you take care of long enough and often enough walks, take care of propper hygiene and health care for both you and your dog, I don't see a problem.
My parent's dogs love traveling in a van, and I also know some truckers, who take dogs with them everywhere they go, and they all are happy about it.

Without a doubt! Van / Vagabond life are very conducive to a zoo lifestyle and I've done it on and off with colleagues who have made it the majority of their lives. It's quite a change for those who have lived a more rooted / sedentary lifestyle. The one thing I caution is that it can be difficult to transition back if you decide to "retire" after sometime (and often doesn't lead to deep savings). Goodluck with whatever you choose!

Possible, sure. I've known a zoo that had lived out of their car for a short period of time. But in that case it was out of desperation until they could get themselves into a better situation. I also know an OTR truck driving zoo as well, and it seems to be working out for him and his doggy girl well enough. It's probably not the most comfortable way of living, but as long as you can get out, move around/get plenty of exercise, and let them go potty every 4-5 hours, you should be able to make it work. Even if it isn't the most ideal living situation.
thanks for the info hope your friend is doing well in the truck lifestyle.
4 to 5 an hour ill keep this in mind

Back