Van Life Companions?

Red_Neptune

Citizen of Zooville
Thinking about doing the van life in a couple of years so was wondering if anyone has tips on the life with a pet dog and any breed recommendations?

I actually watched some videos on YouTube regarding this subject. There are many, and it’s intriguing. One features a young lady and her dog. You KNOW where my mind went!👍

Well i havent lived in a van but did live in a small and i do mean small 1 room apartment, with a large breed doggo, there isnt to much to it, walks morning and afternokn , that is doable in a wan as well, and lots of sex when ever one of u needs it also doable in a van😋

Much the same. I've talked about it in other threads, but the smallest place I've lived in was about 14 m2 / 150 sqft which I lived in with a Great Dane; I also lived in a small studio apartment of about 24 m2 / 260 sqft and a few larger places with dogs. You don't need a lot of room for a companion if you get all your exercise and stimulation outdoors which doesn't take much extra dedication; no matter the weather, you're out there in it.

There's a learning curve to this kind of living and while most people are capable of it in the strictest sense, most are not willing to bend themselves into the shape necessary to make it work. For those happy to surrender the superfluous trappings and willing to plumb the depths of practicality it can be a pleasant life. I highly recommend anyone considering such to read Thoreau's Walden, think of it as a guide book on simple living.

Back