• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Valentine's day

Hi everyone, I just thought it would be interesting to ask you all how you are spending Valentine's day with your lovers.

Me and my loves will be having a fair bit of naughty things going on and hopefully right after I post this I will be getting knotted and generally being a dirty girl.

I'll definitely post more later on about my animals, but for now that's all. And happy Valentine's day!

Hi everyone, I just thought it would be interesting to ask you all how you are spending Valentine's day with your lovers.

Me and my loves will be having a fair bit of naughty things going on and hopefully right after I post this I will be getting knotted and generally being a dirty girl.

I'll definitely post more later on about my animals, but for now that's all. And happy Valentine's day!
Happy Valentine’s Day and have fun with your lovers

My boys and I already fooled around this morning, but here later, I'll pick them up some heart shaped toys and treats and see if they're up for round 2 :husky_wink:

My boys and I already fooled around this morning, but here later, I'll pick them up some heart shaped toys and treats and see if they're up for round 2 :husky_wink:
Sadly, no heart shaped toys or treats at the store, so they only got various animals shaped plushies. I also wasn't thinking and gave them their toys, so now they're preoccupied with squeakers rather than me. Looks like it's a headphones and xbox night.

Im just getting high ... My first V day single for a loooong time ... I like it!

My jenny and i had fun yesterday.... twice! Later in the evening, my human partner and i went out on a date and drank too much wine :)

Back