Using messenger apps anonymous

lihal86511

Tourist
Hey guys, you might be able to help me with an issues I face: I'd love to use Kik or Telegram on my PC. I downloaded an emulator (bluestacks) to run android. I can start the before mentioned apps but for Kik I'm not able to join any (public) groups and for Telegram I can't verify any phone number and therefore can't use the app at all.

Can you help me or show me another way on how to use these apps without publicizing my phone number or real name?

I don't get it why would you need an emulator when both kik and telegram have desktop versions.
You could just get an app like second sim from playstore, buy a burner virtual phone number for like 5 bucks and use it to register.

Use google to make a phone number with a throw away gmail account. Never touch it again or keep the password to the gmail somewhere in proton or something

Hey guys, you might be able to help me with an issues I face: I'd love to use Kik or Telegram on my PC. I downloaded an emulator (bluestacks) to run android. I can start the before mentioned apps but for Kik I'm not able to join any (public) groups and for Telegram I can't verify any phone number and therefore can't use the app at all.

Can you help me or show me another way on how to use these apps without publicizing my phone number or real name?
Hey there. Use a Google Voice number but do the sign up from your phone. It won't work from a desktop or an emulator.

Once you have signed up using the Google Voice number then you will be able to connect the Desktop / emulated Android app on your desktop with no problem. You won't have access to Secret Chats though.

Back