• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Trying to figure out what bread will be best for us after our kids leave

freaks973

Tourist
My wife and I are wanting any info on any breads that would be a good addition to our family after our kids are out of the house we both work most days but I own my own business so I can take off when I want. We have a small yard right now and we are mostly indoor people we have our lovely friend foxy but he is more of our kids love and joy we tried training him for my wife he but he gets super aggressive so we stopped trying with him but we all still love him .he is just getting older. we just want any helpful info on the subject so that we can make a proper decision on finding my wife's and I best friend ?

Depends on what you like, I have turned to eating Wheat bread cause it's healthier :)

For her enjoyment or yours? Get 2. Male for her and female for you! Let her encourage you to fuck a pussy and know it's not a mistress and cheating. And encourage her to do whatever with him. And then co-mingle and share!
I guess that's a heavy fantasy for me. But keep everyone happy!

My wife and I are wanting any info on any breads that would be a good addition to our family after our kids are out of the house we both work most days but I own my own business so I can take off when I want. We have a small yard right now and we are mostly indoor people we have our lovely friend foxy but he is more of our kids love and joy we tried training him for my wife he but he gets super aggressive so we stopped trying with him but we all still love him .he is just getting older. we just want any helpful info on the subject so that we can make a proper decision on finding my wife's and I best friend ?
If you don't have much time on your hands then I would suggest smaller breeds as larger breeds tend to require more exercise and time

Back