• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Traveling Trucker / Arcade Denizen

sircharles

Tourist
32M, traveling the USA for work, trying to decide where I want to settle down. Until then, I'm practically a nomad, taking in as many locations as I can to see where looks best for me. I've been able to take advantage of this and meet a lot of my internet friends. Hopefully I can make friends here and see them as well!

In between drives, I'm probably playing video games or hitting up the arcade. Mostly fighters and rhythm games (Tekken, Street Fighter, DDR, Popn Music), but I'll play anything fun. A good arcade will play a major factor in determining where I live. A good arcade with zoo friends will sell me instantly XD

I'm not an owner yet. There's barely enough room in the truck for me, and adding an animal to the mix would complicate things too much. It's definitely in my future, though. Dogs and rats are my favorites ❤️

Hopefully, I'll get along well enough with someone that we can just hang out. You know, like friends do XD. I've noticed there's a very horny atmosphere here, which is to be expected, and is totally cool, but I already know you love animals. That's why we're here. Let's connect first. Maybe then I'll wanna be horny with you XD

Hello SirCharles and welcome to the forum! :husky_happysmile:

It's neat the you have the freedom to travel and meet up with so many people, although I'm sure being out so much is taxing mentally and spiritually.

I agree that everyone is too horny for their own good around here 😹 Sometimes that leads to fun conversations, but it can get quite obnoxious too. I'm an avid gamer myself, but I can't play any rhythm or fgc games to save my life. I'm more of an RPG, roguelike and colony aim gamers!

I hope you find what you're looking for for! Good luck 💜

It's neat the you have the freedom to travel and meet up with so many people, although I'm sure being out so much is taxing mentally and spiritually.
It's ROUGH, but being able to go to all the events and conventions with no travel cost and meet the people who most just accept they'll never get to see in real life definitely makes up for it.

I'm an avid gamer myself, but I can't play any rhythm or fgc games to save my life. I'm more of an RPG, roguelike and colony aim gamers!
Colony games, what like StarCraft? I've always been terrible at those 😅

I've played my fair share of RPGs and roguelikes, though. Ys, Grandia, FF, Parasite Eve, Diablo, Gungeon, Isaac, Qud, Ultima, Dragon Quest, I could go on. Also some of my favorites; I'm just picky XD

It's ROUGH, but being able to go to all the events and conventions with no travel cost and meet the people who most just accept they'll never get to see in real life definitely makes up for it.
I've had mixed feelings on the profession for this exact reason. The freedom would be great, but I just don't think I'd be able to handle indefinite periods of loneliness.
Colony games, what like StarCraft? I've always been terrible at those 😅
That'd be considered a tradition RTS. Think more a long the lines of Rimworld, Factorio, Dwarf Fortress, etc.

I did recently pick up a Steamdeck and I'm looking forward to playing all my jrpgs in a lot more comfort 😁 You'd wipe the floor in any fighting game except for melee probably though 😛

That'd be considered a tradition RTS. Think more a long the lines of Rimworld, Factorio, Dwarf Fortress, etc.
And I'm even worse at those XD
I did recently pick up a Steamdeck and I'm looking forward to playing all my jrpgs in a lot more comfort 😁 You'd wipe the floor in any fighting game except for melee probably though 😛
Melee? Consider the gauntlet thrown. I'll still probably get creamed since Ultimate has poisoned my brain, but Melee is still superior. I just have no one to play it with.

Melee? Consider the gauntlet thrown. I'll still probably get creamed since Ultimate has poisoned my brain, but Melee is still superior. I just have no one to play it with.
I haven't played in maybe a decade, but I'll still probably be pretty good after some derusting. I don't know if I grew out of it or not, but the series never felt the same after Ultimate came out 🤷

I haven't played in maybe a decade, but I'll still probably be pretty good after some derusting. I don't know if I grew out of it or not, but the series never felt the same after Ultimate came out 🤷
They went anti-competitive with Brawl, full retard with 4, and now Ultimate feels like some kind of artificially competitive game. Everything about it feels like a pandering contrivance if that makes any sense.

I think there's a fun game in there somewhere, but there's too much stupid crap bogging it down. Meanwhile, Melee is just genuine. Very few games feel that good to just play.

They went anti-competitive with Brawl, full retard with 4, and now Ultimate feels like some kind of artificially competitive game. Everything about it feels like a pandering contrivance if that makes any sense.

I think there's a fun game in there somewhere, but there's too much stupid crap bogging it down. Meanwhile, Melee is just genuine. Very few games feel that good to just play.
I know I said Ultimate, but I meant Brawl 😅

In my opinion it just lost a lot of the original charm when you were no longer sitting next to a friend(or competitor) and talking shit in lan play. That and they just kept adding gimmicks and gimmicks and it stopped feeling like clean gameplay, much like you say.

Oh well, maybe I'm just an man. Get off my lawn!

Welcome! I'm always looking for more friends, and my state has one of the largest arcades in the country! :geek:
fill me in! Which arcade are we talking about? I will get ready to plan a road trip right now and we can meet up as early as January.

Back