Toys that simulate cloaca?

No toy is ever going to give you the same feeling as a living animal.
Shape maybe.
They have other similar toys as well.

No toy is ever going to give you the same feeling as a living animal.
Shape maybe.
They have other similar toys as well.
Yeah I'm not expecting a real thing but I'm not exactly able to penetrate a cloaca unfortunately so I'm just looking for a decent simulation/shape I suppose.

Thanks for the link! Will check it out ^^

And while you are ordering get one of these as well with a strategically placed hole. :D
dinosaurs-alive-exhibit-photos-and-animal-facts.jpg

(I do not know where it is but I suggest fucking a dinosaur in a museum might not be a good idea.)

And while you are ordering get one of these as well with a strategically placed hole. :D
dinosaurs-alive-exhibit-photos-and-animal-facts.jpg

(I do not know where it is but I suggest fucking a dinosaur in a museum might not be a good idea.)
Didn't even consider getting a plush or something but that's actually a really good deal jokes aside lol.

What species are they? Defintely interested in looking at more of them

Didn't even consider getting a plush or something but that's actually a really good deal jokes aside lol.

What species are they? Defintely interested in looking at more of them
It is a museum exhibit. :D I highly doubt you can buy one and it is probably not plush either.
I think it is a Utahraptor or a Dakotaraptor.

It is a museum exhibit. :D I highly doubt you can buy one and it is probably not plush either.
I think it is a Utahraptor or a Dakotaraptor.
Yeah but I could definitely transfer that idea to a raven or crow and I'd be a very happy bird haha

I have used one of those bad dragon toys a couple times.
Not a cloaca, but I would dare to say once your penis is inside, the shapes all feel similar.
It is more to support imagination.
It was nice, made me cum quickly. Though it is just a heavy piece of silicone, there is no heat, no movement and it does not smell right. :D

Sorry, I don't post pictures on here too much, here are some pictures. If anyone is wondering the company is called gaudy gryphon and here is a link to the site https://www.gaudygryphon.com/.

Attachments

• Raptor_Cloaca.JPG
    Raptor_Cloaca.JPG
    202.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Bird_Cloaca.JPG
    Bird_Cloaca.JPG
    153.7 KB · Views: 35
Back