• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Took a life-cast K9 toy for the first time…

jhart

Tourist
I can’t take the knot yet, but just having a K9 dick in me made me squirt more than I ever have in my entire 27 years of life, and my t-dick was throbbing, but I didn’t even have to touch it to get off. It was so good and intense, I’m still ?. I can’t wait to take the knot, and I can’t wait till my other new toys come in ?

Wish they were the real thing, but this is pretty good for now.

Ive been looking for a good lifecast or even sculpted toy, where did you get yours?
Exotic Erotics! I got the Murray one (I’m not used to using toys on myself at all, so I started small). I say “small”, it’s still pretty big. Bigger than a “small” bad dragon toy length wise etc. I’m definitely gonna have to try some of EE’s other models at some point, though ?

Congrats! I can’t wait to get one, myself! Your post is really hot, looking forward to hearing more from you!

It’s nice to have somewhere to actually talk about this kind of thing!
Congrats! I can’t wait to get one, myself! Your post is really hot, looking forward to hearing more from you!
I would definitely recommend getting one if you can. I sort of got bold and bought it along with a couple bad dragon toys, and I haven’t tried those out (yet), but feel (in my hands) and look wise the EE one is hands down my favorite. I guess once I use the others I can give a better report ?

Really looking forward to hearing your reviews! Sounds like a great testing process :gsd_love:
In case you were curious, the lifecast toy is still definitely my favorite, but I like a couple of the bad dragon toys a lot too. I definitely want a bigger life cast toy eventually (I have my eyes on the St. Bernard model) but I love the one I have right now, and I’m gonna get more bad dragon eventually, too, I think. I have enjoyed them all a lot.

The life cast toy just feels really good and I like that it looks so realistic, too.

I didn't know a company making life casted doggy toys existed!! ?

This thread has done me a real solid- Ty!

Fleshy pink Murray here I cum. ??

Oh yeah; Does anyone have an opinion on the soft version of these toys?
I generally lean towards the softer options material-wise, but I'm curious if anyone has chosen that and wished they had gone with the medium firmness instead.
Tysm!

That toy looks hot. I'm going to have to check out Exotic Erotics myself. Do keep us posted on your self-love journey!

I didn't know a company making life casted doggy toys existed!! ?

This thread has done me a real solid- Ty!

Fleshy pink Murray here I cum. ??

Oh yeah; Does anyone have an opinion on the soft version of these toys?
I generally lean towards the softer options material-wise, but I'm curious if anyone has chosen that and wished they had gone with the medium firmness instead.
Tysm!
Have you tried it yet

Have you tried it yet
I'm going for it. But I haven't tried it as of yet.
It took me a while to make a decision, but I've decided to go with a fleshy pink medium-texture Murray instead, smooth if I can. (though the veiny cock looks so good 🤤)
I'm ordering it today. I can't talk myself out of it! I need this 🫣

EE toys are amazing! I Just got the medium Bernard, my first canine toy from them, and it's insane. I was able to take the knot first try somehow and I've never felt so full, the pull out was incredible also! I also have two equine toys, the Silver unflared and Charlie from them also, can take Silver all the way to the base if I really try, still working on taking more of Charlie. I get get him in about 1/3 if the way.

Back