Tips and Tricks

We’ve read so many posts throughout the site but still have questions. We are new to the lifestyle and are looking for tips or tricks on how to “train” our furry friends? We’ve read the how to’s from both animal perspective as well as the owners perspective that people have posted. But specifically, looking for things people tried, did, worked to teach both us and our furry friends what we want?

If this is posted in the wrong place, just let us know and we’ll adjust. Thanks in advance! 😋

We read most of these. The basic/general idea we understand. Guess I’m not getting the point across. Because we are new to the lifestyle, was looking for people who different ways/ideas/tips/ that made it easier to not only learn themselves, but also to teach/train their furry friend. For Instance, if we have our furry Cane Corso mounting me, myself or bf can guide him in. What I am looking for, is there ways to teach are Cane Corso to hit his mark on his own, without assistance? Ways to teach him so he will will no longer require assistance? Just as an example.

We read most of these. The basic/general idea we understand. Guess I’m not getting the point across. Because we are new to the lifestyle, was looking for people who different ways/ideas/tips/ that made it easier to not only learn themselves, but also to teach/train their furry friend. For Instance, if we have our furry Cane Corso mounting me, myself or bf can guide him in. What I am looking for, is there ways to teach are Cane Corso to hit his mark on his own, without assistance? Ways to teach him so he will will no longer require assistance? Just as an example.
practice makes perfect

Back