Time of day you're horniest

All day. My libido is usually either at 900% or 0%, so when I'm horny I'm horny all day and most days masturbate anywhere between 2-4 times a day. I pretty much masturbate whenever my member requires the attention, even if that means saying "brb" in a voice chat and rubbing a quick one out lol.

For me I'm genuinely always horny, so much so that in my relationship I am free use and do not say no. I blame the insane amount of testosterone my body produces.

For me I'm genuinely always horny, so much so that in my relationship I am free use and do not say no. I blame the insane amount of testosterone my body produces.
I need to travel the world looks like, idk if girls with that kind of sexual drive, that actually treat a guy right even live in my area. Missouri is starting to suck lol.

I mean when my girl isn't down for sex for a few days usually I start to get horny on the 3rd day in the morning all day. Have to respect your girl 👉;)👉.

Very different every day don't really have a moment when I'm on my hornyest, could be midday's could be morning's could be evening's, however the weather also does things with my mind, with hot summer weather i could feel horny all day.

mornings n late nights are good, if wether cold i like stay in bed all day n fuk n cuddle too. in sumers i like go nakesd in homes ,i hapy feel good horny any time in sumers nakes yes

First thing in the morning, mid-late afternoon and then in the evening espeshilly if I'm talking to one of my freinds and we know were both horny

It's a toss-up between first thing in the morning before my eyes even open,
and when I'm lying naked in the sun, when I always have to make myself cum to relax.

Back