• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Thoughts

Sometimes,when I'm doing things that take no thought mostly, I start to day dream about how enjoyable it would be to get my pussy licked in that moment. Watching a movie or washing dishes anything really. Does anyone else crave tounge as much as I do?
i loveee watching videos like thattt

I crave being an oral slave while she goons to whatever gets her off in my mouth... Yeh I daydream a lot

I crave just having my girl. I don't have a dog yet because of my current living situation, but I want nothing more than to get one, specifically a German Shepherd. One of my favorite things to imagine is falling asleep with her laying up against my side, and I'll just look over at her as I can feel her body on me think about how much I love her, and I'll slowly pet her from the top of her head down to her side, giving her a final kiss on the top of her head and telling her goodnight and that I love her before going to sleep... oh my god I'm going to love her so much... God just the thought is enough to make me feel unlike anything I've ever felt before

Sometimes,when I'm doing things that take no thought mostly, I start to day dream about how enjoyable it would be to get my pussy licked in that moment. Watching a movie or washing dishes anything really. Does anyone else crave tounge as much as I do?
I love giving oral to a woman. Many time my dog and I will lick a woman at the same time.

Sometimes I'll sit there all day, horny as hell doing whatever I'm doing, just waiting for my partner to get home so I can eat her out. Sometimes I want a suck cock so bad I can literally taste cum. The human brain is weird sometimes.

Honestly I do catch myself wondering what oral sex is like from time to time, unfortunately I don’t know much about it as I have no experience.

Honestly I do catch myself wondering what oral sex is like from time to time, unfortunately I don’t know much about it as I have no experience.
It's just a nice time all around. If you're the receptive partner you just need to enjoy yourself and if you the giving partner you just make making someone else feel good your entire world for a brief period of time. It's a very generous and intimate act.

I have a willing licker when I want it but I want to get penetrated after and if I can't it's frustrating lol

It's just a nice time all around. If you're the receptive partner you just need to enjoy yourself and if you the giving partner you just make making someone else feel good your entire world for a brief period of time. It's a very generous and intimate act.
I will keep that in mind, hopefully for if I get a chance to experience it.

Back