• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

There should be a Color, border around all members Profile picture or Symbol, to indicate their Gender. to eliminate the Fakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruffus66

Zooville Settler
It wouldn't hurt, to let all other members, know what Gender we are, and if Straight or Gay, etc

And when they don't fill out that information, because it's irreverent to being on a FORUM?

It wouldn't hurt, to let all other members, know what Gender we are, and if Straight or Gay, etc
if people wanna tell such, they could put it in the own about page, only because u are to lazy to look/ask dont make it a problem to others

and its a forum here no dating platform

+ wont prevent faker to just change it to what they want

Why would you need to know our gender? Basically it would not matter until you try to make out a date with someone. Still, how could the forum administration make sure that user do not select a false color border for their profile? Face check? Groin check?

Because you can't just fake the selection you make for the border...
I a member blatantly deceived in such a way, and it later became known, that they had registered a false profile, in that way.
They could be "Banned"
I have seen members Banned for much less !!

When a Member converses with another member, they should at least be able to know that members true Gender.
Then they can decide, if they want to go on with such communications !!

Nobody likes to be deceived, do they ?

Why would you need to know our gender? Basically it would not matter until you try to make out a date with someone. Still, how could the forum administration make sure that user do not select a false color border for their profile? Face check? Groin check?
If a member blatantly deceived in such a way, and it later became known, that they had registered a false profile, in that way.
They could be "Banned"
I have seen members Banned for much less !!

When a Member converses with another member, they should at least be able to know that members true Gender.
Then they can decide, if they want to go on with such communications !!

Nobody likes to be deceived, do they ?

If anyone isinterested in people knowing their gender, they can just state it on their profile "about" 🤷

Besides, given the present sexual gender variety, you'd need a full multidimension color spectrum to indicate it properly

Good idea i would prefer if it showed sexuality
So would I.
When we register as a Member, we have to state Male or Female,
I have no problem with that, and would welcome having a Blue border or some sort of Emblazonment on my visible member Profile picture or motif

There could be other Colours for Gay Male, Gay Female, Bi, or Trans.

It could even help people, Chat and meet the type of people they are interested in
:unsure:

Last edited:
for me it would be better to add there what species u are interested in <3 i dont care much about human gender u can be friends with all - arent we all here for the animals :gsd_happysmile:

If anyone isinterested in people knowing their gender, they can just state it on their profile "about" 🤷

Besides, given the present sexual gender variety, you'd need a full multidimension color spectrum to indicate it properly
I have no Problem with multiple colours, to choose from your Profile Registration !!

But nobody likes a Deceiver and Faker, do they ?

for me it would be better to add there what species u are interested in <3 i dont care much about human gender u can be friends with all - arent we all here for the animals :gsd_happysmile:
I think there are Plenty of members here, looking for "Like Minded Members"
We see it written here all the time, Do we not ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back