• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

The Knotty List: What's your ultimate relationship goals wish list this year?

Wolfspirit

Citizen of Zooville
share your ultimate relationship goals wish list for this Holiday season and beyond. Whether it be finding a nonhuman partner, or enhancing your relationship with your current nonhuman partner, or finding a human zoo partner and a nonhuman partner, whatever it may be, lay it out here in as much detail as you wish, both knotty and nice. 😊
1000005478.jpg

Hey I really like this post, and thank you for making this thread! 🙏

I am going to pull an Emma Watson and say that I am going to work on my relationship with myself this year. I'd like to be more honest and compassionate with myself. I want to grow into my physical, emotional, and financial health.

After I take the time to help myself this year (at minimum) I think I might be ready for a human partner who is either zoosexual themselves or neutral about it. I'm not sure when I could have a nonhuman partner though other than not for a long, long time. I need to get out of debt before I'm comfortable with that commitment.

Good question!

My goals for year end and 2024.

Find new and exciting ways to please my four-legged counterpart. Both in bed and out.

Catch up on all the lost cuddle time

Go on a holiday in the mountains, a misty cabin with just me and my girl.

Spend less time at work, more time with my family of one.

Here's mine.

My poly-zoo "packlove"
relationship goals
😘🐺😍
I want to genuinely and intimately add to the woman's and dog's pleasure equally during sex in a true threesome/packlove situation. So often zoo guys are disconnected from it and just wanting to watch-n-wank, or get their dick sucked by the girl during or getting sloppy seconds which is so overrepresented in video, story and elsewhere. To me, this is not representative of true zoosexual zoophiles, but rather the "wankers", fetishists, bestialists and kinksters, none of whom genuinely love the nonhuman partner intimately and as an equal partner. I personally don't see the point unless I can be zooromantically and zoosexually involved with the male dog too, not just my ladyzoo partner.

But here's the catch to all this:
1. I only want a human partner who's as sexually AND ROMANTICALLY into our canine partner as I am, I don't want to be with a female wanker, fetishist, bestialist or kinkster.

2. I also want someone who is deeply, spiritually connected with our mate, with canines overall and just in life in general. Sadly most zoos I've encountered in the past have been atheist or just meh about it. What that type and level of spirituality and connection would entail, depends on her. I'm pretty open to whatever as long as she's spiritually awakened to some degree.

Alternatively, having a poly relationship with a woman+bitch would be amazing too, again, as long as she's genuinely into bitches sexually, romantically and spiritually.

Want detailed examples of "packlove"? Well you've cum to the right place! 😆

Scenario A:

You, me and our canine partner kissing and licking each other (me and you licking our canine partner's face as he licks ours), everyone getting each other worked up. You and I now in 69 position as our mate fucks and knots you, his wet furry balls slapping me in the face and both of your mixed, dripping cum juices squirting into my mouth as he fucks your pussy that I'm giving a thorough tonguejob at the same time, bringing on your first orgasm before he's even fully knotted. Now fully knotted in you, he turns, I help keep him inside as he turns ass-to-ass with you while still below you, never even having to take my mouth off of your pussy or his balls at any point. Whether you're into giving me a bj or not, I'm open to whatever you're into as long as I can devour your pussy, clit, our canine mate's furry balls, the root of his cock, his knot peeking out of your pussy and the occasional squirts of your mixed cum juices leaking and squirting me in the face. I'm a pleaser so I would get off on maximizing both your pleasure and bringing you to multiple orgasms as you remain knotted with our lover. I caress both of you while helping to reduce the pulling tension on your pussy (if you want) and assist in any other way for both your comfort and safety.

Afterwards I take a face-full and mouthfull of the massive geyser of cum drenching my face upon pullout. You turn around and we both fuck face to face, cum swapping between my mouth and yours, then letting the cum overflow out of our mouths as we take turns dipping his still-squirting cock and drenched furry balls into our cum-filled mouths, causing the cum to spill over.

We flip over for one last cum swap, me on top of you, fucking you as his cock dips into your mouth one last time causing the remaining cum to spill over your face. I lick the dog cum from your face as it overflows and lick his knot and balls as I fuck you faster. You swallow the remaining cum and with his cock still squirting between our faces I bring us both to our final orgasm of the night.

Finally, both of us simultaneously LICK our canine lover like dogs all over his entire body, lick each other, revelling in his scent and fur in our mouths that we happily consume, happy to have one more part of him inside of us, as he licks us, all of us exhausted but passionately making out together, muzzle and body licking, human-style kissing, nuzzling, caressing, before falling asleep together cuddling, with the AC on high, in one big, furry, sweaty pile. ❤️

Scenerio B:
Starts the same as above with kissing / licking. Reverse cowgirl position with me in your ass as you gets fucked and knotted missionary from our boy. After he pulls out, we stay in this position while we work on his dripping cock and balls. Same ending as above

Scenerio C:
Same beginning. Then you ride my face while our bitch rides my cock, both of you facing each other so that you can help stimulate her clit, let her lick your pussy if she wants, and share some girl-on-girl kissing/licking action. Our bitch lover and I now make out (licking her face, ears, neck, muzzle as she licks me, slowly and lovingly licking the top of her head (like a canine male mate would) as she licks my dripping cock and sweat from my body. Then same licky, smoochy ending with all of us as above. 😁

You get the point. The paws-ibilities are endless!
😍🐺🥵💦

And there's a small sampling of my knotty list. Anyone else?

Hey I really like this post, and thank you for making this thread! 🙏

I am going to pull an Emma Watson and say that I am going to work on my relationship with myself this year. I'd like to be more honest and compassionate with myself. I want to grow into my physical, emotional, and financial health.

After I take the time to help myself this year (at minimum) I think I might be ready for a human partner who is either zoosexual themselves or neutral about it. I'm not sure when I could have a nonhuman partner though other than not for a long, long time. I need to get out of debt before I'm comfortable with that commitment.

Smart move and very mature of you. Good luck on your journey!

Good question!

My goals for year end and 2024.

Find new and exciting ways to please my four-legged counterpart. Both in bed and out.

Catch up on all the lost cuddle time

Go on a holiday in the mountains, a misty cabin with just me and my girl.

Spend less time at work, more time with my family of one.

Ahh, pleasing one's nonhuman counterparts and catching up on cuddle time are honerable goals indeed ❤️ That misty cabin idea, I am so doing that with my canine partner some day. I need that in my life 😭

Awwww! Have you gone on a vacation with her yet?
Haha yep, she goes everywhere with me. Work, shops, friends, everything. I think we've been seperate for maximum an hour or two her whole life.
That's so cute :) If I can afford it, I might think about planning something next year.
Do you have any fun ideas to do in bed you haven't tried yet? :p
I'm sure there's some new and exciting things to try. I have a few but we'll get there, I'm just enjoying the moment 90% of the time.
I had to think of one, I think my only goal for our relationship next year would be to do life together while reminding myself not to take him for granted no matter how busy life gets for me. We spent almost all of last summer together, and I want another summer like that next year. Life is good with this big stinky handsome boy :)
Sounds good! I never take her for granted, life can change so quickly so every day spent with your other half is a massive blessing.

I can't wait to cohabitate with two of my partners. 🥺💕 My third is a LDR with property out of state and isn't looking to move where it snows, but having my two boys under one roof with me?
20210119_182235.png

That's wonderful you can take her everywhere and be together all the time. Is she your service dog?
Yea it's really the best. She's my absolute everything. She is by no means a service dog by the traditional sense of the word (a bit difficult explaining to people that she's more my wife than my dog haha) but she's exceptionally well behaved and trained so people always assume she's a service dog so I have no issues with her accompanying me wherever I go.

Yea it's really the best. She's my absolute everything. She is by no means a service dog by the traditional sense of the word (a bit difficult explaining to people that she's more my wife than my dog haha) but she's exceptionally well behaved and trained so people always assume she's a service dog so I have no issues with her accompanying me wherever I go.

That's cool, yah as long as she's extremely good in public and has CGC certification specifically for public access (CCG-P I think?) or equivalent training that ensures she's not a potential liability waiting to happen. It also can serve you both legally in court on her/your behalf if, for example, a smaller dog attacks her, gets injured from your girl defending herself, and the owners decide to sue you because they want someone else paying for their stupidity. It's especially important when you havr the bigger dog and any breed/mix considered "aggressive". Courts don't use much logic and reasoning when it comes to animal law, it just is what it sadly is, so it's smart to protect one's self and mates from stupid people and stupid legal systems.

That's cool, yah as long as she's extremely good in public and has CGC certification specifically for public access (CCG-P I think?) or equivalent training that ensures she's not a potential liability waiting to happen. It also can serve you both legally in court on her/your behalf if, for example, a smaller dog attacks her, gets injured from your girl defending herself, and the owners decide to sue you because they want someone else paying for their stupidity. It's especially important when you havr the bigger dog and any breed/mix considered "aggressive". Courts don't use much logic and reasoning when it comes to animal law, it just is what it sadly is, so it's smart to protect one's self and mates from stupid people and stupid legal systems.
That's a good point actually! Thanks for the info, I must get her certified. Rather be safe than sorry. Where I am the law is pretty lax when it comes to almost everything luckily, but I'd rather not take chances.

Back