• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Telegram & Wickr

Locoluv

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Hi All
I have created Telegram and Wickr accounts, so if anyone wants to chat via these apps send me a PM to get the details.
Have a good weekend, stay safe, be careful and enjoy Cheers LL
PS my Cheval Mare turned up today.

LOL it is the Dirty Internet toy that is advertised when you first log in to ZV. It is a silicone 2 hole sex toy and while it is not the real thing it is pretty good! Sorry to laugh @Kiruk I will have another RL mare soon enough but for now the toy has to do.

LOL it is the Dirty Internet toy that is advertised when you first log in to ZV. It is a silicone 2 hole sex toy and while it is not the real thing it is pretty good! Sorry to laugh @Kiruk I will have another RL mare soon enough but for now the toy has to do.
Ahh that makes more sense! I did have a friend let me try the canine 2 hole toy from the american meats guy and I really liked it. Just missing the hot wet feeling from a real bitch. The mare toy looked fun too, but yeah it just doesn't compare to a girl who can wink for you!

So true but any port in a storm they say! This came from American Meats as well. I warm it up with hot water. but cannot beat the real thing. Cheers LL

Back