Telegram groups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Telegram is extremely unsafe.
How is Telegram unsafe? Please explain because I'm on several specialty groups on there. I've been warned that the app poses a potential threat because some extremist groups have chosen it to communicate, even as their old methods of communication have been closed to them (eg:FaceB**k). Like any other chat group, one should maintain a degree fo precaution when offering personal information or meeting strangers.

'' According to their Privacy Policy, they, may collect metadata such as your IP address, devices and Telegram apps you've used, history of username changes, etc. They may use aggregated metadata from you to help them create new features for the service. ''

Ergo, someone who can access this metadata can find anything about you if they want.
I have no idea who "they" are and since I have no plans of running for office nor am I committing any illegal acts when talking about Zoo, I'm not really worried about them coming for me. "They" have much bigger fish to fry in the misinformation war. I may end up masking my IP address to be on the safe side though.

1714AB52-02F8-4013-93D2-2097207AC08F.jpegFurthermore, their cloud servers are based in multiple different countries (also meaning legal jurisdictions) which means that no individual law enforcement agency can specifically request data because it is spread across multiple worldwide servers. AND if you use a burner number through a service like “textnow” and also a VPN, there is no way without immense resources across multiple agencies in several countries that the authorities can track you.
1714AB52-02F8-4013-93D2-2097207AC08F.jpeg

Hello, buds.
I would like to know if you are part of beastiality groups on Telegram. I tried to look some there but I was not lucky.
You will not find groups like this because they are hidden through invite only pathways, which are controlled by one group owner who may or may not discover you unless you are specifically discovered by them. This usually happens by being active in person with a group member, or by sharing provably original content online.

Last edited by a moderator:
'' According to their Privacy Policy, they, may collect metadata such as your IP address, devices and Telegram apps you've used, history of username changes, etc. They may use aggregated metadata from you to help them create new features for the service. ''

Ergo, someone who can access this metadata can find anything about you if they want.
telagram dosent work with law enforcement. unlike kik which will hand over anything with or without a warrent when asked

Any mare groups? I can only find stallion :( <<DELETED>>

2. Do not include phone numbers / emails / KiK / Telegram / Wickr / any other IM names, links or chat invites in any section of the main site, including the personals section. Have members contact you through PM on the site instead.

You can then decide if you want to share those details with them. (Posting on their profile does not count as a private message.)

Last edited by a moderator:
There are groups on telegram but they're very hard to find. Anyone is free to contact me if anyone wants to exchange groups since I know I can't publicly give out any info due to zooville rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back