sucking dog dick

are there others males or females i dont care that enjoy sucking dog dick? pitbull or weiner dog big or small it doesnt matter do yall enjoy it
I don't know if I like but am eager to suck a don cock and find out

the first time I felt nasty and erotic all at the same time
It may be nasty, but I am definitely going to try it

It is strange but I have sucked dog cock and it does make one feel wrong. Yet I have sucked human aswell and not got the same feeling. I get more turned on sucking k9
I have sucked a lot of human cocks but never sucked a dog cock, but I am eager to do so and don't feel wrong about it at all

Never had access to an intact dog to try it. My wife isn't zoo, and I don't know how I'd justify getting an un-neutered dog, so probably not something that's going to happen. I have zero interest in getting mounted, but I'd definitely like to try sucking one off.
Same here, never had access to try it but am trying to find a dog to mount me and to suck him

you can always find a stray dog to suck off in a discrete location lol in houston we have this place in the hood where i live that people dump dogs every day and they are just running wild and un nutered it often leads to cannibalism which is depressing to think about i dont know where you live but do some research about a place in a bad area in your city where people dump dogs and you could explore your sexuality threw that
I am going to suck a dog cock, but a dog that belongs to someone and that will let me suck it

I enjoy slurping on dog cock every once in awhile. My mouth isn't the preferred place to have one of my boys, but when I do go down on them, I like to have them sit on the edge of the sofa or bed and slide on in between their front legs. I usually got to control them from riding my face by keeping a hand on their back and hind leg. I got a gag reflex, so they can only dig their front paw's claws into my shoulders while I work on them.
I would be happy to suck a dog but would like my first k9 to be him fucking my throat

Yes have always loved sucking dogcock more than human cock. I rarely feel guilt just pleasure in satisfying my canine friends.
I just want to have my first experience sucking a dog, but am sure I will absolutely love and want more

what about the knot?
I want to have that also, my fantasy first dog experience is to have two dogs split roasting me

I had no idea about how much precum before the main event LOL
When sucking a mans cock I love for him to lots of precum, and think I would love same from a dog

I love giving bj’s. Always have! I definitely suck my doggo off but only for a little bit. It’s part of our thing that ultimately leads to sex. I don’t think my doggo really cares about getting a bj. I think he just enjoys the attention and knows it leads to sex.
Now my hubs totally loves me blowing him, and I’ll admit, I love blowing him. Hubs has a great and yummy cock and I really love hearing his pleasure moans and feeling his physical reactions as I do my thing!!
Lucky hubs to have such an attentive wife 😃

I love giving bj’s. Always have! I definitely suck my doggo off but only for a little bit. It’s part of our thing that ultimately leads to sex. I don’t think my doggo really cares about getting a bj. I think he just enjoys the attention and knows it leads to sex.
Now my hubs totally loves me blowing him, and I’ll admit, I love blowing him. Hubs has a great and yummy cock and I really love hearing his pleasure moans and feeling his physical reactions as I do my thing!!
Nothing gets me wetter then seeing and hearing the enjoyment my husband is getting!!

Back