• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Subtle ways to tell people?

Just wondering about this. Because obviously there are people out there who are totally okay with me loving studs as much as they love me. In the kink world, ive seen Black Spade tattoos on women who identify as queens of spades and i recently heard somebody mention a pawprint tattoo. Does anybody else have any ideas on subtle ways to convey im a dog girl to the "us" crowd?

Dog themed sex toys and furry discussions are your best bet. There's no tattoo or ways to publicize it that would keep you safe from anti-zoos.

Last edited:
You could try asking people you know their opinion on zoophilia. Don't obviously tell them you're into it. I think it also really depends on who the person is, I think it's risky to talk about it anyway, you don't know how much someone can hate zoophilia or be anti zoo, or try to expose you for it

Paw prints special around the hips are big yes. I'm sure some have them that aren't zoo but ones on the hips or mins pubis are a yes lol those no other reason for it
I had sex with 3 different girls who had visible paw tattoos on them. When I asked them if they might be into a bit more into dogs than than an average person all 3 of them categorically said no. Paw tattoos don't indicate bestiality.

I found a good friend simply by chance at a Dog Show.

Was waiting for the Great Danes to start for their group, and I herd a voice next to me comment "Man, that black dane could be mistaken for a bull."

I chuckled and said, "Sure could make some lady happy."

"And me." he replied.

The innuendos continued, followed by regular chat, coffee and the swapping of names and numbers. We were good friends with k-9 benefits till he passed away.

The most subtle way I can think is asking "hey do you like to suck dog cock? Cause I think it is delicious". And judging by the way they react you could definitely tell if they are into it or not

People have suggested broaching the topic by framing it as a joke, and i think i have a good setup for that. Cards Against Humanity. Use one of those custom card maker tools to make a couple zooey cards mixed in with a bunch of non-zooey ones. When a zooey one comes up, weather people laugh or get grossed out will tell you weather to continue the subject.

I had sex with 3 different girls who had visible paw tattoos on them. When I asked them if they might be into a bit more into dogs than than an average person all 3 of them categorically said no. Paw tattoos don't indicate bestiality.
I was referencing paw prints near and around the hips and such (like backs of thigh, groin, or mons pubis). I agree, a general paw print on a forearm likely doesn't mean much.

Back