Subtle Signs

Zeb

Tourist
Hi all,
I'm going to be applying at a feed/ranch hand store soon and I know a large percentage of horse/cow/and other livestock owners love their animals like we do, if you get what I mean. If I get hired, how can I express signs of being a zoo without getting caught, fired, and or arrested? I'd love to show subtle signs so I can meet friends who have a similar interest.

My 1st suggestion is to take this entire train of thought out of your mind. You don’t want to be the creepy guy that works at a rand hand store.

I think it is more the other way around. If someone wants you to know, you’ll know.
You make a really good point. That's not why I was applying there, but I got the thought incase I land the job. I wouldn't wanna be creepy in general though.

You make a really good point. That's not why I was applying there, but I got the thought incase I land the job. I wouldn't wanna be creepy in general though.
There is a pet store I go to for my various supplies and stuff and there is a guy who works there that definately falls into the creepy category.

I am not sure if he suspects or is trying to meet me or is just creepy in general. But he makes me feel like he is the last person on the planet I would ever want to be open with.

you don’t want to be ‘that guy’

Reactions: Zeb
There is a pet store I go to for my various supplies and stuff and there is a guy who works there that definately falls into the creepy category.

I am not sure if he suspects or is trying to meet me or is just creepy in general. But he makes me feel like he is the last person on the planet I would ever want to be open with.

you don’t want to be ‘that guy’
Oh yikes, that guy sounds weird. Thank you for the advice. Sorry you have to deal with him shopping there, btw.

I
You do, huh? And how, might I ask, do you *THINK* you "know" this? It'd likely be worth money, considering how many "How can I tell if...", "how can I safely advertise that...", "Is there a way to show...", "Is there some way to tell...", "How can I be sure if..." and similar variations on the theme "How do I know another animal fucker when I see one?" posts that show up here every week.

The simple answer to *EVERY* variation is the same: YOU CANNOT. PERIOD. So she's got a paw-print tattoo. So what. That doesn't mean she fucks her dog. So she has a horse. So what. That's no indication that she's fucking it. So he's got a big dog. Yeah, and? Doesn't mean he's fucking/getting fucked by it. And with the vanishingly tiny number of zoos, the chances of you stumbling across one in your daily life (and more importantly, KNOWING that you've stumbled across him/her) is damn near zero.

Plain and simple: You can't. And if you try, you're quickly going to find yourself AT LEAST unemployed, possibly beaten into a coma, or maybe just putting "State prisoner #24601" as the return address on your outbound mail. "Hunting" animal fuckers in your place of employment is an idea so stupid it barely warrants consideration, never mind action.
I just asked a question..

and I know a large percentage of horse/cow/and other livestock owners love their animals like we do, if you get what I mean
And where do you get that knowledge from? I think you're over estimating your projection. To the majority of the planet the very concept of sex with animals doesn't exist.

And where do you get that knowledge from? I think you're over estimating your projection. To the majority of the planet the very concept of sex with animals doesn't exist.
went in to ask the same.. rest of the post is the usual "how do i spot a zoo" weekly.

I

I just asked a question..
And you got an answer. It might not be the answer you WANT, but it's the one that's got some basis in reality, rather than some wank-fantasy.

Think with the head on your shoulders, not the one in your pants.

I knew a vet one time and we were talking next llamas that we owned about llamas of course. He then pulled the llama's tail aside and started to rub its vagina and made some comment. I can't remember the comment as I was taken aback by his action. But I always wondered if it was a cue for me to react.

I have a neighbor that has a dairy farm. We joke and drink beer all the time together. I always wanted to say" So what is it like to get a calf BJ?", but never did, but his kids acknowledged they get teased all the time.

Bottom line, like said, if they want you to know, they will. But you could drop a few jokes once there for a while. Mention a news story. Talke about new laws? I always liked the line, "Is this horse stump broke?"

Hi all,
I'm going to be applying at a feed/ranch hand store soon and I know a large percentage of horse/cow/and other livestock owners love their animals like we do, if you get what I mean. If I get hired, how can I express signs of being a zoo without getting caught, fired, and or arrested? I'd love to show subtle signs so I can meet friends who have a similar interest.
ummm.....noooo they dont....go ahead....show your secret club handshake....we'll see you when you get out of the jug.
Farmers and Ranchers keep stock for making a living, or sometimes as pets. Proximity to critters is not only no guarantee, I think you might find the percentages smaller among the set. They often do business on reputation, and really cant afford to get outted for this. It may never even cross the minds of most of them. Youre making a very dicey assumption. I work around horses a lot....and I know a lot of Gals who barrel- race, ride Charro or do Parade Riding; even know a couple breakaway Ropers. They know me....But I wouldnt raise this subject with any of them. Its a pretty thought...but not near pretty enough.

Back