Submission

I suppose it depends on what you define as being a dog's bitch? Like just having sex with them?
Or accepting the life of truly being a dog's bitch and submitting to him always?

There's degrees and limits with how much of a dog's bitch you can be.

If your Dog is eating Gourmet Meats and you've been eating fast food meats that aren't identified on the menu as a specific animal, if your Dog has Hypoallergenic pillows and bed cushions and you still cuddle up with the same pillow that has been absorbing your slobber for 20 years, or if your free time revolves around your Dogs exercise/meal/explore time... there is a Good chance you are his or her Bitch.

If your Dog is eating Gourmet Meats and you've been eating fast food meats that aren't identified on the menu as a specific animal, if your Dog has Hypoallergenic pillows and bed cushions and you still cuddle up with the same pillow that has been absorbing your slobber for 20 years, or if your free time revolves around your Dogs exercise/meal/explore time... there is a Good chance you are his or her Bitch.
If he takes you for long walks to the doggy park, gives you daily doses of k9 cum..
If he's the boss of you and knots you and pulls you around... there's also the chance you are his bitch!

Definitely without a doubt

I suppose it depends on what you define as being a dog's bitch? Like just having sex with them?
Or accepting the life of truly being a dog's bitch and submitting to him always?

There's degrees and limits with how much of a dog's bitch you can be.
How many on here really do get to the point of truly being a dog’s bitch and submitting to him whenever and wherever he chooses?

I know that’s what I desire ideally.

Back