• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

stumbled upon

welcome to this site to be honest its more of a upgrade since i never been there myself but i heard its more of corrupt cesspool there the admins turning over members to the authorities. this place is a good place to express yourself.

Welcome to ZooVille!

Indeed BF was a mess and a half! So much crap happened over there. As far as I can tell, politics aside, this place is ran by caring and loving zoos. Heck, I've known one of the mods on here for 6 years now, WAY before this place was even created.

I hope you enjoy the forum, and I hope to see you around! ?

Welcome to ZooVille!

Indeed BF was a mess and a half! So much crap happened over there. As far as I can tell, politics aside, this place is ran by caring and loving zoos. Heck, I've known one of the mods on here for 6 years now, WAY before this place was even created.

I hope you enjoy the forum, and I hope to see you around! ?
That’s awesome! Definitely good to be around those type of people, thank you, thank you! I’ll be around ! “Lurking” lol

if you wish to know anything just ask any of us or use the general discussion box to post a thread you wish to know better about.

welcome to this site to be honest its more of a upgrade since i never been there myself but i heard its more of corrupt cesspool there the admins turning over members to the authorities. this place is a good place to express yourself.

Never heard that. Where did you grt that from?

The site policy was quite clear. If someone left enough of a trail fir the authorites to come knocking, and not fishing, then they'd cooperate. This site would have to comply too.

Never heard that. Where did you grt that from?

The site policy was quite clear. If someone left enough of a trail fir the authorites to come knocking, and not fishing, then they'd cooperate. This site would have to comply too.
Imo it was a long time ago i forgot who exactly said those words long ago. Also i never heard of beastforum oddly enough. So im just stating on what i heard by now.

BF made it worse by never taking stuff down even if it was uploaded against the content creators wishes

Greetings from a fellow BF refugee. I think you'll enjoy it here. I know I like the unlimited video download system here a lot more than the limited downloads on BF.

Back