Stallion experiences

Horseguy007

Lurker
Hey everyone I’m a novice when it comes to stallions but I would love to hear the experiences of those who aren’t! Feel free to share!

I got a stallion since 2 months now he's really active and always wants to go at first I didn't manege to get him inside he's had no experience and did some stupid stuff didn't try to jump on my back but put he's legs around my legs so first 2 weeks whas frustrating for him becorse he didn't manege to fuck me but since some advice on this forum I went beside him and first try he got in u can imagine the amount of cum he pumped inside me after the weeks of being horney and not getting in since then he fuckes me almost daily stil gotta practice him jumping on my back but that wil come added he's dick picture 😏

I got a stallion since 2 months now he's really active and always wants to go at first I didn't manege to get him inside he's had no experience and did some stupid stuff didn't try to jump on my back but put he's legs around my legs so first 2 weeks whas frustrating for him becorse he didn't manege to fuck me but since some advice on this forum I went beside him and first try he got in u can imagine the amount of cum he pumped inside me after the weeks of being horney and not getting in since then he fuckes me almost daily stil gotta practice him jumping on my back but that wil come added he's dick picture 😏
Punctuation.

Use it.

I'm also waiting to have my first experience with a stallion. Had training on my toys and stretched but definitely wanting the real thing and feel one cumming over me

Every stud is different...some are sweet as can be, and others are total dicks. I work with several and they each have different personalities.
Makes my heart rush seeing them drop and slap that giant meat stick, but I'm now in a position where their care is of utmost importance. So the best I'll get is a good view or occasional handing in the breeding shed. Nothing more and that the way I plan to keep it.

I have been in the equestrian life since 2003, each horse have different personalities, characteristics, temperaments, you don't choose the horse, the horse chooses you, that's a sign of trust, I have worked with stallions from Thoroughbreds, Saddlebred horses, Warmbloods, Arabs and Arab x , Percherons, Norikers, Clydesdales, Boerperds and Friesians, well, Friesians was for me a very good choice, yes, their box hooves are a bit complicated, I have a Boerperd stallion and so far the perfect match for me, he's calm, none aggressive, doesn't kick at all, easy to handle around his genitals.

What did you bring to this thread but unnecessarily bad vibes?
Reiteration of the importance of punctuation. When people post one long and unending sentence, nobody wants to read it and try to decipher what the hell it's saying. Taking some time to punctuate your writing makes it much more digestible, and helps the writer not come across as an incompetent ass.

Back