• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

So many males

Holllihotbitch

Citizen of Zooville
I'm still new to the lifestyle and so learning all the time, so something on this site has surprised me big time.

I am astounded by how many males are on this site, not to interact with females who love k9, but because they like to take a dog cock themselves. I'm happy for you all, I just never realised how prevalent it was, especially after I was advised to avoid anal with my lover(s) myself because it can be risky. I don't know (and don't judge) if it makes you guys gay, bisexual, or just kinky. Then again, why put a label on it, right?

Anyway, it's fun seeing how you all love it. I love the guys who have fun with their female non-human lovers too.

As for me - I'm just enjoying the journey, loving my lifestyle, and having fun exploring this community.

Love and kisses xx

I'm in the same boat, I'm male and came here expecting more of a mix, I'm not into giving or receiving myself but watching and hopefully one day meeting a female into zoo.

I'm still new to the lifestyle and so learning all the time, so something on this site has surprised me big time.

I am astounded by how many males are on this site, not to interact with females who love k9, but because they like to take a dog cock themselves. I'm happy for you all, I just never realised how prevalent it was, especially after I was advised to avoid anal with my lover(s) myself because it can be risky. I don't know (and don't judge) if it makes you guys gay, bisexual, or just kinky. Then again, why put a label on it, right?

Anyway, it's fun seeing how you all love it. I love the guys who have fun with their female non-human lovers too.

As for me - I'm just enjoying the journey, loving my lifestyle, and having fun exploring this community.

Love and kisses xx
Well, I love dog cocks and stallion cocks ?

Well I'm a pansexual guy with a big cum fetish so the step from getting filled with human cum to potentially getting filled with animal cum wasn't that far haha I certainly can't wait to experience that.

Love and kisses xx
Male here, I love women who are bold enough to have their needs meet in a way they seem fit. I like women into size and get really wet. Soooo when I seen a dog cock I got on the ol’ dial up internet and have been hooked ever since. Watching videos I thought what woman wouldn’t like it? Stretching, hot, twitching and pumping full!! That’s what my wife talks about when it comes to other men and i love the seconds. A dog just has that much more!! And is available anytime!! I am extremely excited now when a girl walks by with her male dog. !! Of course a horse would be nice if they were eager like a dog!!

Male here, I love women who are bold enough to have their needs meet in a way they seem fit. I like women into size and get really wet. Soooo when I seen a dog cock I got on the ol’ dial up internet and have been hooked ever since. Watching videos I thought what woman wouldn’t like it? Stretching, hot, twitching and pumping full!! That’s what my wife talks about when it comes to other men and i love the seconds. A dog just has that much more!! And is available anytime!! I am extremely excited now when a girl walks by with her male dog. !! Of course a horse would be nice if they were eager like a dog!!
Well said. Couldn't agree more.

Love and kisses xx
Welcome you’ll meet all kinds of people here. Come to watch the women some men gone have interactions with other animals me I want to find a woman that loves doing it and wants to be in a relationship That would be some real fun

Pour moi ce n'est encore qu'un phantasme d'être sodomisé par un chien, mais au vu de certaines vidéo !!!

I am bisexual, I have had many adult male and female sexual partners. I adore the company of women and I would love to find a lady who is into animals. I am embarrassed to admit that I am a zoo virgin, the nearest I have got to sex with an animal is a giant horse cock dildo. I would only like to receive anal and give oral sex to an animal but that would be conditional upon the animal being a willing participant.
Would I fuck a dog? I don't know. Would I lick and fuck a lady who is full of animal cum, gosh yes.
I am new to this side of my life but since sex with animals is legal in several European countries, I am surprised those locations that can offer the services we are looking for are not advertising them. Perhaps I am not looking in the right place. Any suggestions as to where to look would be appreciated.

Love and kisses xx
Yayyy

I was always wanting to see a woman get fucked by a male dog. Over the past 2 years it's expanded into pretty much anything as long as it's not in my ass. Touching, sucking, fucking, male, female etc,. I'm down!

Love and kisses xx
Welcome to the community.

personally I am both into giving and receiving but exclusively with dogs. As a facade I present myself as asexual when treating with people.

Love and kisses xx
It's wierd for me I do not have any attraction to human male's however getting taken by my dog is just something special ? I don't mind getting pegged by a woman either.

So as I say many time's I'm straight with humans but bisexual with dogs ?

Love and kisses xx
Well said and yes their are a lot of us guys that love dog cock.
You will find many of us aren’t interested in men but just dogs.

Back