• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

So closed minded

P

pupwhoshaggedme

Man I wish life could be easier and everyone could just be open to everything....I had an opertunity....that's just do wasted.... A couple was looking for someone to come meet their dog and connect with them before having fun together..... literally these people were no more than 5 minutes away from me....but nope ... opportunity shut down because I am a guy.......my dream of being with a dog again news so damn close....but apparently so damn far.....it just kills me......I get not everyone is attracted to the same thing but my god to have an opportunity that good just fade ...to nothing....it's such a waste....sorry....just venting

1) wrong section
2) get your own dog? i mean, it's "your dream" so what's the hold up?
The hold up is not having the proper place for a dog...you think if I did I would be looking; save the condecention thank you

Man I wish life could be easier and everyone could just be open to everything....I had an opertunity....that's just do wasted.... A couple was looking for someone to come meet their dog and connect with them before having fun together..... literally these people were no more than 5 minutes away from me....but nope ... opportunity shut down because I am a guy.......my dream of being with a dog again news so damn close....but apparently so damn far.....it just kills me......I get not everyone is attracted to the same thing but my god to have an opportunity that good just fade ...to nothing....it's such a waste....sorry....just venting
Honestly might be for the better. Gonna go out on a limb and guess you didnt know them before. Could of been a set up. Or a hidden camera somewhere for blackmail later.

Stay safe out there man.
Beast of luck

Back