So close to my weirdelephant fantasy...

I don’t want to get too specific for safety reasons but I recently took up a job helping out at a certain zoo. While helping take a rectal temperature for an elephant, he ripped ass right in my face...

You guys have no idea how badly I just wanted to shove my head right up there, if only I was alone with him!

Yea....not for me....but I'm glad you have the experience to get close to your fantasy.....for me I'd much rather be standing before an elephant cock as he cums and just get covered in it......while not an active fantasy of mine if u had one involving an elephant that would be it :)

Welp. I got what I wanted… lol. Even tho I’m not supposed to go in alone I have been going in and just standing behind the elephants to look at their asses… and one of them finally leaned back enough to engulf my head in the loose pachyderm pucker.

might be too nasty to detail it all here, though, haha

You know, this was always a fantasy of mine as well, and it's hot to think that someone could accomplish this, but... and without meaning any offense... it's a bit hard to believe. I could say that I've fucked a Komodo dragon and you couldn't tell if it's a true or false assumption...

Last edited:
Back