• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

So, chickens are a no-no. . . .

Porky

Citizen of Zooville
There was a thread a while back discussing chickens and how they supposedly are so badly injured by sex with a human male that they're dead birds walking afterwards.

What about larger birds? Ducks, geese, swans? Not that I'm going to try them, I'm just wondering if they have the capacity and whether they would get anything out of it.

Ostriches, emus, and cassowaries are of course seriously dangerous. One wrong move and you get the beak!

You almost certainly would get salmonella out of it. :D

Not unless you plan on eating them out. Or you're supple enough to suck your own dick after it's been inside in which case I'd envy you completely lol.

I don't think it'd be possible to have sex with a duck even though they have penises, as the female's cloaca is also corkscrew-shaped to accommodate the penis, so at best it would most certainly be painful for the human to try to squeeze in. I'm opposed to any notion of abuse myself, so I would never even consider avian sex other than ostriches/emus personally.

There was a thread a while back discussing chickens and how they supposedly are so badly injured by sex with a human male that they're dead birds walking afterwards.

What about larger birds? Ducks, geese, swans? Not that I'm going to try them, I'm just wondering if they have the capacity and whether they would get anything out of it.

Ostriches, emus, and cassowaries are of course seriously dangerous. One wrong move and you get the beak!
If theres a will theres a way 😅 (assumption its safe)

Back