Slut

"Slut"
Just last night, I was called a slut, and it was lovely.
I had my face buried between a woman's thighs, and I was absolutely devouring her. After ten orgasms, which came very easily, I just kept at her. She yelled, "Omg! How can I cum again! You fucking SLUT!"

I looked up at her and told her, "Oh, I'm just getting started, sweetheart." I pounced my mouth back onto her pussy, holding onto her tightly. In 15 seconds, here came orgasm number 11, then 12 and 13 right after that.
I let her rest and she said while catching her breath, "Oh...fuck...you really are...a slut..."
I told her, "Fuck yeah, I am. Don't you forget it, baby."

"Slut"
Just last night, I was called a slut, and it was lovely.
I had my face buried between a woman's thighs, and I was absolutely devouring her. After ten orgasms, which came very easily, I just kept at her. She yelled, "Omg! How can I cum again! You fucking SLUT!"

I looked up at her and told her, "Oh, I'm just getting started, sweetheart." I pounced my mouth back onto her pussy, holding onto her tightly. In 15 seconds, here came orgasm number 11, then 12 and 13 right after that.
I let her rest and she said while catching her breath, "Oh...fuck...you really are...a slut..."
I told her, "Fuck yeah, I am. Don't you forget it, baby."
That’s a quote of the year right there “Fuck yeah, I am. Don’t you forget it, baby” so intense 😍😍

Back