• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Sloppy seconds?

MsMolly

Tourist
I would be interested in hearing from guys who have topped their 2 - legged female after she was filled by her k9 companion. How was that experience for you? Did it make you feel inadequate following the girth and volume she had just received or were you just so turned on that you hammered away the second you got the chance?

I would also be interested in hearing from ladies about your experience with taking a 2-legged male after your k9 companion, and if you’ve had the experience of having your 2-legged male before, did you find you had a preference?
*Not a preference between the 2-legged male and your k9 companion because we know who would win between those two options ?, but a preference for which one first.

Last edited:
The experience is always enjoyable. I certainly don't feel inadequate (not because I'm huge or anything, but because the experiences are significantly different. I usually don't hammer away the second I get the chance -- but we certainly work up to that. From my perspective, sloppy seconds is intense -- it's usually very sloppy, and quite a mental and physical turn on.

-A

I would be interested in hearing from guys who have topped their 2 - legged female after she was filled by her k9 companion. How was that experience for you? Did it make you feel inadequate following the girth and volume she had just received or were you just so turned on that you hammered away the second you got the chance?

I would also be interested in hearing from ladies about your experience with taking a 2-legged male after your k9 companion, and if you’ve had the experience of having your 2-legged male before, did you find you had a preference?
*Not a preference between the 2-legged male and your k9 companion because we know who would win between those two options ?, but a preference for which one first.
Absolutely no feelings of inadequency. It was a complete turn on like no other for us both. Seeing her getting a raw animal fuck made me want to do the same to her

Never a problem. Pussies are amazing in how they close up to fit when you start stroking them as the second partner. Mrs K9Duke would close up in a few minutes after getting worked over with a toy much bigger than either our GSD Duke or myself.

C

*Not a preference between the 2-legged male and your k9 companion because we know who would win between those two options ?, but a preference for which one first.Sounds hot

Never felt inadequate. Always a huge turn on. The experience with a dog is mentally different than a human so there’s no jealousy. I love eating the dog’s cum out when he is done or having her ride on top so his seed runs down my cock and balls.

Back