Should Zoo video's carry a Disclaimer?

While everyone is busy to see possible animal abuse here, his site has some other problem. Try to use the member search function. Try to type in terms like : pedo baby kid and whaterver terms those folks operate with. These users your search returns are absolutely silen here. But I reckon that they appreciate that it is possible to attach files to PMs on this site. I adressed this to the site admin in November 2 this year, but nothing seems changed. Pedophiles tend to use large poor managed sites as meet/regroup reserves. Beaker would not have let this go on, just saying..

And please nuke my account. I see no need to be on a site that will eventually get connected with pedophilia
While this might be a very valid concern, it appears to be kinda off-topic in this thread. A seperate thread addressing this issue openly might have been better, as this is a concern that should be dealt with seriously. So, if you have screenshots of the usernames you mentioned before it might be wise to make your own thread, posting the screenshots inside. That way admins might get to fix that issue faster, than by hiding accusations in an unrelated thread.

While everyone is busy to see possible animal abuse here, his site has some other problem. Try to use the member search function. Try to type in terms like : pedo baby kid and whaterver terms those folks operate with. These users your search returns are absolutely silen here. But I reckon that they appreciate that it is possible to attach files to PMs on this site. I adressed this to the site admin in November 2 this year, but nothing seems changed. Pedophiles tend to use large poor managed sites as meet/regroup reserves. Beaker would not have let this go on, just saying..

And please nuke my account. I see no need to be on a site that will eventually get connected with pedophilia

While it's on my mind.. I'd like to ask you a few questions.

#1. Who is here looking for animal abuse?
#2. Why would you come to a zoo site searching for pedo stuff?

#1 I guess they meant everyone wants to point out animal abuse here and seeing it as a huge problem, while they think there are other things we should worry about. At least that's how I understood their post.

#2 Well, they kinda explained. Obviously the accused don't search for it here, but might trade that stuff in private, using the forum as a tool to do so. That might be a problem, if it were true.

#1 I guess they meant everyone wants to point out animal abuse here and seeing it as a huge problem, while they think there are other things we should worry about. At least that's how I understood their post.

#2 Well, they kinda explained. Obviously the accused don't search for it here, but might trade that stuff in private, using the forum as a tool to do so. That might be a problem, if it were true.

Umm, My questions were for C9a to answer. But thanks for YOUR input.

As I was still able to log in I can and will anser you

#1 There have been a lot of more or less qualified discussions about this or that video, some cases may be true enought, but also a lot of hot air like the intended purpose of this topic.

#2 I dont go searching for pedo anywhere, but I have seen in the past that these folks use large 'unrelated' sites with poor management to regroup when their darkweb sites bite the grass. Using the member search makes me confident that this also goes on here. Why do the admins not react even if I pointed the problem out to them more than a month ago? Neglect or acceptance? They are fast enough on the trigger if there is something they consider animal abuse, but being in knowledge for such a time without any countermeasures is a quite slow trigger.

Basically i dont care as I am on my way out because of the poor moderation, and neglect/lenience about the pedo issue. But you who plan to hang around here in the future should care.

#1 There have been a lot of more or less qualified discussions about this or that video, some cases may be true enought, but also a lot of hot air like the intended purpose of this topic.

#2 I dont go searching for pedo anywhere, but I have seen in the past that these folks use large 'unrelated' sites with poor management to regroup when their darkweb sites bite the grass. Using the member search makes me confident that this also goes on here. Why do the admins not react even if I pointed the problem out to them more than a month ago? Neglect or acceptance? They are fast enough on the trigger if there is something they consider animal abuse, but being in knowledge for such a time without any countermeasures is a quite slow trigger.

Basically i dont care as I am on my way out because of the poor moderation, and neglect/lenience about the pedo issue. But you who plan to hang around here in the future should care.
You're just assuming you're right, but you haven't actually seen this happening. You're acting like the admins know what's "happening" and are not responding on purpose, but they probably just think you're a crackpot or something.

Also, are we really gonna let this guy hijack the thread like this?

As previously mentioned, this is a thought experiment whose intention was to see if such an Idea was worthy of thought at all.
it's purpose was to see what people thought about such an Idea. nothing more than that. we are not focused on any particular video,
but rather the entire cornucopia of Zoo videos in general. to single out any particular video would be counter productive to this experiment.

and Dragging in Off topic matters such as Pedophilia/site management redirects the intent of this thought experiment.

thank you for explaining it, cuz I never go to ***** either. or the Dark web.
You can't even go to the original ***** anymore. The people providing their DDOS protection pulled out and the site died. Happened a while ago. Which is unfortunate. Not all the videos there were abuse. The /zoo/ board had a thread full of videos that weren't abusive, they even deleted the ones that were. As I mentioned in a previous thread my laptop I had a over 100 GB zoo collection, which is sadly lost to time as 75% of it was from sites no longer accessable, like /zoo/, beastfree, rahili, beastforum, etc. I've been slowly recovering the file until I get my computer back, but I don't think it'll ever be as big as it was. I should've backed it up, but it's too late to do that now.

Not sure it's useful here, but on other sites: "warning, this homemade video contains eye-cancer giving quality of a man's hairy ass moving"

That disclaimer can easily be added then the next moment someone starts to "groom " an animal with a chainsaw next moment. The disclaimer is basically nothing worth. Or how can a proof be made that the disclaimer is true? I do not see makers willing to proof much, becase most of what is posted here is posted by siterippers who don't know a thing about the material they post.

Back