She still cannot walk out from the grieve from losing Max

we used to have a black Labrador named Max, my wife have relationship with Max for about 8 years started at his age of about 2 years old. we still remember when he first estrus, we helped him by hand, Max never tried another bitch (female dogs), my wife was his only vent desire he ever used.

i still remember the first time she have the knot inside her, it was a mess and painful experience, she did not expect that the knot was so huge and it was so painful the first time when Max trying to turn around to back to back and walk away, she cried and scream like crazy, luckily Max don't ask for sex too often, we do like maybe 8 to 10 times a years across the total duration of 8 years, but she do enjoy it so much during the relationship, after all it is more easy to get cum due to hot sperm and high speed and deeper insert.

sadly we lost Max about 3 years ago due to his age, not too old but just past 11 years old.... my wife was in such a grieve. she still cannot walk out from the situation, although we have another dog now but she had been very hesitate to start another relationship, it is just too much for her.

i believe such situation is very common for owner as dog are generally much shorter life than we human. but i don't know how to comfort her, would be good if anyone could share similar experience.

My Smokey hated riding in the RV when we worked the road. We'd had about 3 yrs we played. We let him stay with family till we came off road. But he broke from his pen and got hit by a car. Not a fun time.

we used to have a black Labrador named Max, my wife have relationship with Max for about 8 years started at his age of about 2 years old. we still remember when he first estrus, we helped him by hand, Max never tried another bitch (female dogs), my wife was his only vent desire he ever used.

i still remember the first time she have the knot inside her, it was a mess and painful experience, she did not expect that the knot was so huge and it was so painful the first time when Max trying to turn around to back to back and walk away, she cried and scream like crazy, luckily Max don't ask for sex too often, we do like maybe 8 to 10 times a years across the total duration of 8 years, but she do enjoy it so much during the relationship, after all it is more easy to get cum due to hot sperm and high speed and deeper insert.

sadly we lost Max about 3 years ago due to his age, not too old but just past 11 years old.... my wife was in such a grieve. she still cannot walk out from the situation, although we have another dog now but she had been very hesitate to start another relationship, it is just too much for her.

i believe such situation is very common for owner as dog are generally much shorter life than we human. but i don't know how to comfort her, would be good if anyone could share similar experience.
Your wife was emotionally attached with him and it will require time to fill the damage. She need your support.
May max rest in peace

Sorry for your loss 🥲

Does your current dog fuck your wife?

Back