• Yes, I had sex with a pig

Votes: 220 10.4%
  • No, I have no interest in having sex with a pig

Votes: 379 18.0%
  • No, but I want to have sex with a pig

Votes: 1,510 71.6%

• Total voters
Amusement? Maybe.
Let us make a communism. All we will think the same, all we will fuck the pigs, and all we will pretend we don't feel the stench etc. No trolls, no different opinions, and those who disagree (me) will be deposed, accused and exposed as a troll, enemy and pest. A dream world. Agreed? :)

No, dude. I'm kidding. As long as I can put together 3-4 sentences in a meaningful text to express my personal position, only a moderator can shut me up. Report me if you want, for example: Oldman, ban Valkiria, because she disagrees with me!

You are free to say what you want. The question is what do you want? Evidently the answer is to do exactly what you are doing. Are you satisfied with being the momentary center of attention that comes from being an ass? If you're not zoo yourself I would speculate that's why you're here on the forum as well as in this thread. Congratulate yourself on being so clever. This is a really worthwhile use of time. 🤣

You are free to say what you want. The question is what do you want? Evidently the answer is to do exactly what you are doing. Are you satisfied with being the momentary center of attention that comes from being an ass? If you're not zoo yourself I would speculate that's why you're here on the forum as well as in this thread. Congratulate yourself on being so clever. This is a really worthwhile use of time. 🤣
Dude, go read my info instead of analysing me.
Few posts above I told you, that in this forum a different meaning attracts only hatred, and yes, you just prove me right. I dont mind. Plus, I didnt cry for your attention. The man beside me give me pretty enough if it. Feel free to ignore me, if you want.

If troll means, different meaning (which, in this forum, attracts only hatred), then, consider me a troll, yeah.
Being different isn't what got you in trouble, being aggressive is. There's plenty of people in this thread who have said they wouldn't have sex with a pig, but you're the only one so far to draw ire over it. Yes, your behavior comes off as trolling. You're picking at people and moving goalposts in order to be continuously negative.

Dude, go read my info instead of analysing me.
Few posts above I told you, that in this forum a different meaning attracts only hatred, and yes, you just prove me right. I dont mind. Plus, I didnt cry for your attention. The man beside me give me pretty enough if it. Feel free to ignore me, if you want.
I've now read your info. You're not into this lifestyle but you find it so interesting that you interact with it many times per day. I think that if you're not secretly into it then all you're doing IS attention seeking. You discovered a place where people will react to you. You're a 23 year old girl getting off on attention and we should all keep that in mind when talking to you. 🤣

When it comes to topping im only really into women or feminine appearing humans. Im also pretty big and like to fuck hard, and the better it feels for my partner the better it is for me. So even if I was turned on by female animals I don't think I'd get much pleasure from them.

Back