Serious. Is an animal better than a woman?

Personally, I would say animals are better.

While I can’t deny that I enjoy the company of women from time to time, there’s absolutely nothing better than a horny female critter in my book. Granted, there are certainly things that an animal partner won’t be able to do as well as a human partner, but when when it comes to physical intimacy, my nonhuman partners have always far eclipsed my human ones. The warmer body temperature found with a lot of nonhumans is enough to spoil most guys all by itself. Mares in particular will literally milk a guys cock with their pussy if he’s doing a good job of hitting her pleasure buttons. It’s like the more you work to pleasure them, the more they work to pleasure you in return. The eagerness’s of a horny mare or bitch who knows you can help “scratch” their “itch” can be incredibly erotic in its own right. Sure, there’s not the crazy number of sexy positions you can get into while shagging other hairless apes, but there’s just something incredibly satisfying about a proper rut with a horny critter.

Better at cleaning the dishes? Depends. Dogs yes, quicker too - but you have to still clean it afterwards for hygienic results.

Better at changing the bed sheets? No. Absolutely not.

Better at catching animals in the house / garden? Yes, absolutely. Unfortunately they might catch things which sting out of missing experience. At least once..

Better at boiling a tea? Nope.

Better at sexual relationships? Absolutely - if you prefer animals. If not, then probably not. Your mental conscience counts. For me human females are a zero out of 10 and even the neighbors male dog which I wouldn't copulate with in any way is at least a 7 out of 10, so..

Better at not blaming you for things? Sure, animals don't blame you for anything aside if you step on their paws / toes / tails or comparable. But I guess if you do this with human females, the result would be similar.

Better at sharing a nice, romantic and elegant evening dinner with you? Depends on the training of the animals. For me: Yes, because they don't talk.

Better at cleaning the flat? Big no, animals will not clean in any way, but they love to increase your work time by adding dust, dirt, hairs or comparable remains.

Better at paying invoices? Unfortunately not. Aside the video with a crow that I saw which effectively stole paper money in the city and brought it home.

Better as a friend? Sure. Humans are the worst friends one can have. Only good for activities which you can't fulfill with animals, like "building a rocket sled together".

Better for movie nights? You bet. They warm your feet, don't interrupt the movie and are more often than not still interested in belly rubs!

Better for drinking beer with them? Nope. Don't do this.

Better at being active in the night at 3 AM with snowy rain falling down and 10 miles to run on a bicycle? You bet. They enjoy it, humans don't. Aside of me, I enjoy it partly. Not always.

It all depends.

This question is for the men
For me? Female dogs, hands down! Absolutely no comparison.
Personally, I would say animals are better.

...There’s absolutely nothing better than a horny female critter in my book. When it comes to physical intimacy, my nonhuman partners have always far eclipsed my human ones. The warmer body temperature found with a lot of nonhumans is enough to spoil most guys all by itself. Mares in particular will literally milk a guys cock with their pussy if he’s doing a good job of hitting her pleasure buttons. It’s like the more you work to pleasure them, the more they work to pleasure you in return. The eagerness’s of a horny mare or bitch who knows you can help “scratch” their “itch” can be incredibly erotic in its own right. ...There’s just something incredibly satisfying about a proper rut with a horny critter.
I totally agree. And the way that some dogs can clamp down on my dick... Wow! Even with the ones that don't clamp down much, dogs are so much tighter and warmer. Plus, most dogs are "horn dogs", meaning, they love it so much, they never say "no." They are so eager to please you too, every single time. Truly unconditional love.

I'd have to say my dogs. To me it's the intimacy and actual real love we share. With women it always feels selfish in some way or another.
Sex is great with both don't get me wrong but I gotta go with the dogs on this one.

Depends on the woman, depends on the animal, depends on you

A woman that clearly isn't into it or that you're not particularly attracted to? No I don't think so

A woman that you actually like or even love and that the feeling is mutual? Yeah that's irreplaceable

But that's just my take, someone else could feel differently

Hmmm, I dont find this so straight forward to answer.
Human females are better because there can be a tighter connection with them, and when there is love, respect, trust, want, and a need to please, women are better than sheep, though I can see how a dog could fulfil all these things, in this case, a dog is far better.
As for sex, I much prefer my ewes, they feel nicer, respond just the same, are hotter, and much more acceptable. It would be nice to be verbal with my lovers always, but then, sometimes with a woman, I just wish she would shut her mouth, lol. I guess they all have a place, not and there isnt really a straight forward answer to your question, in my humble opinion.

Sexually? Yes. She's warmer, tighter and massage's your cock in ways a humans vagina never could! 🐾

Emotionally animals tend to be far nicer than people. Never manipulative or selfish. They don't fake how they feel. That's only humans. Sorry but it's true

Last edited:
Back