Senior Women Trying Beast

I'm over 50 and still hearing from women in their 60's and 70's who have been enjoying K9's for quite awhile. Most took the same path I did with lots of licking and finally a helping hand for the mount (usually a friend) and a husband who does not know or never knew about the ability of a dog to satisfy a human female.... "I'm his little old bitch, and happy he loves it too" was from one in her 70's..... "hubby goes to the hardware and I have almost two hours for the dog to enjoy me"
I do feel that having women older than me still enjoying K9's is a validation of my continuing enjoyment, and surprise at how young some of them got started.
My wife believes that her mother 70 yrs old still indulges sexually with her GS dog. She is fit and has energy. My wife believes that she inherited the inclination for casual bestiality from mom. When I am away working up north my wife admits to having the pet work her over. Like most men I am a voyeur and enjoy watching her being fucked by man, woman, or beast. I still do not not the guts to ask my mother inlaw about her extra pet activities.

So maybe I can add something to the topic. I have been interested in Dog sex and Ladies ever since I saw it performed in a very fancy club in Rio de Janeiro when I was in my late 20's on a business trip. This always interested me as the lady in question was clearly in raptures as her dog pounded her. I never had the opportunity to proceed with anything but it held my fascination as was a non contributing member of BF. Now I am a single guy in my 60's I have my "boy" and best friend, whom I have come to discover loves the ladies as much as I do. Therefore I have been finding him dates as best I can on here and others. This past weekend a very sweet and sexy lady flew in from across the country and he had a wonderful time with her for two days/nights. I think it would be fair to say she was fully satiated, as far as I could tell. So for me in my 60's I enjoy seeing the ladies fulfilled, I don't participate except maybe guiding him in and encouragement I guess. I must be just a Voyeur at heart but that gives me wondaful memories of sweet times we spend together with the three of us, whom ever his lady lover is - and that is our story such that it is.

BTW he has a senor sexy senior couple that live 2 miles away that he used to see the wife regularly, but despite her being fit and active they have had some respiratory issues for the past 4 months so they have not been as active.
Hi, are you in Rio de janeiro. We are a couple looking for a dor for her.

Simon35uk, you're right, women become braver with age and more needy for a good, hard fuck and that's very nice, such women are simply wonderful who want sex with a dog boy I fully support 😘 😘 😘 🐕 🐕 🐕

hurbert69

You're right, older women are beautiful, mature, they have wonderful bodies, not as dry as today's young ladies, and they are cunts, I would say, more prepared, big, beautiful 🐕 🐕 🐕 😘

We have had trouble trying to find intact studs but have enjoyed oral fun from a willing female dog
I have a willing studly boy that is available albeit we are in SE Michigan and yourselves are in NJ? The issue we have is that mainly couples drop out after meeting online and after initial in depth contact and determining everyone is fine, but unfortunately then back out wasting a lot of our time. Other times ladies have flown across country to meet with my boy?

Yes. Since the mid-80's or so when that concept really took hold here. Now there are entire regions where ALL cats and dogs must be fixed.
Oh, my. So more or less just registered breeders that have intact males?

It is not extremely uncommon in cats here, but in dogs are rather unusual.

Oh, my. So more or less just registered breeders that have intact males?

It is not extremely uncommon in cats here, but in dogs are rather unusual.
In those particular areas, yes, only breeders and some few select other exceptions can get legal exception to that rule, what other than breeder I don't know.

Outside those areas (Los Angelas County comes to mind specifically) it's still rare for people to have unfixed dogs but some do.......it's more that the IDEA is very widely accepted and followed in most of the country. These special places where it's mandated are not few, per say, but they are also not the overwhelming majority either like say the leash laws are, those are extremely widespread.

Back