Seen at Spencer's in the US

I'm in Ohio, too, but I never go to the mall anymore. The two malls closest to me have pretty much shut down. The movie theater is the only thing still open I think.
Some malls around here have shutdown but a few are going strong I need to get something from Dick's for camping only reason I was there but looked around while I was

Ok clue me on what is Spencer’s?
From Wikipedia
Spencer Gifts LLC, doing business as Spencer's, is a North American mall retailer with over 600 stores in the United States and Canada. Its stores specialize in novelty and gag gifts, and also sell clothing, band merchandise, sex toys, room decor, collectible figures, fashion and body jewelry, fantasy and horror items.[2] The company also owns and operates a pop-up seasonal retailer, Spirit Halloween.

From Wikipedia
Spencer Gifts LLC, doing business as Spencer's, is a North American mall retailer with over 600 stores in the United States and Canada. Its stores specialize in novelty and gag gifts, and also sell clothing, band merchandise, sex toys, room decor, collectible figures, fashion and body jewelry, fantasy and horror items.[2] The company also owns and operates a pop-up seasonal retailer, Spirit Halloween.
I was in the process of looking it up. Thank you. i was feeling lazy

Nice! Mainstream adult shops carrying non-human shaped dildos gets us one step closer to normalizing zoophilia, even if they still have to make the dog/horse dicks look "alien" for plausible deniability.

From Wikipedia
Oh, wow, I didn't know they owned Spirit Halloween too.

Seen these at a Spencer's store and am considering getting on as my first animal like toy. Was wondering if anyone has tried them or has thoughts to share.
Creature cocks is worth the investment but be prepared for them to be real firm. I have the hellhound toy by them and I love it

It think next paycheck I am going to pick up the dogish on hopefully it will help me get by till I am able to get the real thing again

Some dildo/plug designs seem a bit... much.

Like the stegosaurus one on the left. All the parts sticking out and the overall rough texture. Maybe that does it for some people, but I'm not one.

oooooooh these look pretty nice! i used to order from this small toy maker called desires toys but he "retired" and it's been really hard to find anything else i like quite as much

Back