Seeing intact dogs

I’m always super tempted to strike up a conversation with the owners of intact dogs but have no idea how I’d lead the conversation where I’d want it to go lol.
07 gl with that

I'm currently spending my holidays in a village where I surprisingly often see stray dogs who for whatever reason have their dicks out of their sheath. I gotta admit it's irritating and it gives me some ideas lol

Last edited:
I'm currently spending my holidays in a village where I surprisingly often see stray dogs who for whatever reason have their dicks out of their sheath. I gotta admit it's irritating and it gives me some ideas lol
Sounds like an opportunity for some impromptu fun and new friends!

Lol it's not even just intact dogs that get me it's dogs in general.....I work with them and I own dogs.....if I get down and start rough housing with them or getting kisses from them.... instant boner... sometimes just having them walk around me, filling the air with their scent, gets me all frisky hehe. It's a struggle and a constant game of hide my bone XD

Every time I see a dog I am looking to see if he is male and if he is intact. If he is I instantly start getting hard and I start thinking about if I could get him alone.
I’m the same, I’m waiting to see a stray so I can hopefully find a private place for some fun. I have yet to find a stray tho…

here in sub continent(Asia) almost every country has many strays, in my country, I see 2-3 healthy strays on every street corners.. unfortunately no(human) female to serve these cute creatures
Wanna chat in dms? I’d love to hear about them all!

I have a special place for labs, specially black labs. First dog to mount me was a black lab. I have been with several other labs as well and they’re always amazing. Love their energy and excitement when it comes to mounting. I have never been disappointed.

There's a black lab nearby I wouldn't mind working with. I think I could help the couple that has him. And being he's intact along
I know what you mean by other zoos living by. My neighbor has a Golden retriever that ever time he gets out he comes over to play. The fist time he came over he knew exactly what to do with no help at all. I got down he got up and hit his mark the first time. Like he has done this before.

Big dogs give me ... very mixed feelings. More if they are male. Intact? I'd probably just run away! But that's not too common here.

Back