Scent of a bitch in heat

zoofreak1

Zooville Settler
Is it possible to buy the scent of a bitch in heat?
My friend have a male dog that he would like to breed, but the dog is totally uninterested in any sexual activity, which is very unusual for a male dog. So, I thought maybe the scent of bitch heat could turn him on

That's why I ask, I don't know of any such products.

And I don't know why he isn't interested, maybe the bitch doesn't smell that good. But I have a theory and want to test it...

They are conditioned to not follow instincts with human females. They also want privacy when seeking a bitch in heat.

A bitch. Not the owner 😅 at least in this case
There are male dogs that are so incapable of life that their brains don't pick up on the scent and they don't mate. I know such a case. Even if you spray the scent on the bitch, he won't mate with her.
It's much easier if they do insemination.

There are male dogs that are so incapable of life that their brains don't pick up on the scent and they don't mate. I know such a case. Even if you spray the scent on the bitch, he won't mate with her.
It's much easier if they do insemination.

That my be a possibility. I know there are also medications to improve the dogs sex drive, but the owner would like to avoid medicating him.

I have not seen this but have heard the stories of male k9 that is not interested in mating. I have only seen the over eager ones.

Back