Scaredy cat looking for friends and advice

precious

Lurker
So a little about me. I've been interested in dogs for like over a year now and I've done a few things with them but never gone all the way. I want to go further but I just get so nervous and scared and always chicken out. Sometimes I think there's something wrong with me for wanting to have sex with dogs in the first place, and I feel really dirty and guilty because of it :(
I've read some posts on here and a lot of people make it out to be normal, but I just can't see it that way. I mean it's a DOG and I'm a girl. I can't explain it. It's just seems so forbidden and filthy, but at the same time I just can't stop imagining myself being underneath a dog and it drives me crazy. Ugghhh!

It's just because society has conditioned people to think it's taboo and nasty.....when it comes to being with a dog.....it's like being with a person in my eyes....it's about love it's about connection....I form that connection and that bond easier and more naturally with dogs than I do with people. I just feel better around dogs than anything else it makes me endlessly happy. It's not like the dogs do not consent to this mutual love and bond.....when you develop these feelings both parties show....they do subtle things just around you that really mean a lot and when fun is to be had.....they initiate most of the time...sure I tease and flaunt my stuff to them but it's never forced it's always natural; it's perfect.

@precious I have been trying to explain myself to myself for 50 years, now a days I am just me and happy in my skin, It is me. Take care be careful have fun. There are plenty of ladies here that would fell the same way I am sure. Me being a heterosexual male have asked myself many time why I get the urge to suck on dogs penis' or take a knot. It is me I am me its how I am. Cheers LL

@precious I have been trying to explain myself to myself for 50 years, now a days I am just me and happy in my skin, It is me. Take care be careful have fun. There are plenty of ladies here that would fell the same way I am sure. Me being a heterosexual male have asked myself many time why I get the urge to suck on dogs penis' or take a knot. It is me I am me its how I am. Cheers LL
I'm the same, a dog's cock is just something special isn't it 😂 just happy to have and love my boy ❤️

Just relax. There is nothing wrong with you. You are just scared of that first time. Could just try to lick and later blow. You could also swallow. That is always fun and hot.

Welcome, what you feel is really common, many of the actual zoos feel it even time after they're experienced, it's actually when someone question him/herself about this. But that's because you're too open to still try to understand why stuff can be wrong or not. If this helps you (i know i'm some stranger, but well, these are just words), what i usually think when i feel that thing (nowadays i don't feel it actually that much), the words i usually try to keep with me are "if the dog shows will to do it, if you love your dog, if your dog seems to love you, and if nobody gets hurt and the animal isn't scared of you or anything even after the act is finished, then there's nothing wrong with it" i know it's a dog, i know its "filthy" maybe you aren't attracted to your dog, but you're attracted to the feeling of "doing something bad" make a little self-exam and analyze yourself, i don't think you're thinking only on the morbid part (the forbidden and blabla) and you really care about dogs, right?

Don't over think it tho, just relax, and let it flow

Welcome!
Time to unlearn all the conditioning society has heaped upon you. Accept yourself. Love yourself. Forgive yourself. Be happy being you :)

My best advice is to relax, read and soak up all the advice and experiences from the forum and ask questions as you think of them. You’ll be just fine

Follow your heart. Who's business is it anyway. Society has ruined so many things and it's one of several reasons this world is so fucked up. If you truly feel this way about being with your dog then do it. I understand that's it's "not normal" to some people but look around at this forum (how many members we have). Is there a big risk 'yes' but there is one in everything we do. The greater the risk the greater the reward. I'm not saying you will like, love,hate or regret your decision you make. That is solely your responsibility and you are the only one that can make it. There are plenty of people here that can and will listen and help you with whatever decision you make. But you have to ask yourself one simple question. What makes precious HAPPY. That's the only thing that truly matters. Fuck everyone else and there opinions. Do what you want and nobody else. If can imagine being underneath a dog then obviously you have given some thought and had vision of this happening. You don't have to go balls deep the 1st time. Take it slow and get comfortable at what you are experiencing. Remember your partner can't talk so you have to learn from him not the other way around. He won't be able to express himself through words but he will let you know what he wants you to do. Please do what you feel is the best for you and him. Most importantly be safe and careful. Ask questions, do research and take it slow. Good luck on your adventures and keep us posted on your journey. We are all perverts but we do have hearts and like to help when called upon.

So a little about me. I've been interested in dogs for like over a year now and I've done a few things with them but never gone all the way. I want to go further but I just get so nervous and scared and always chicken out. Sometimes I think there's something wrong with me for wanting to have sex with dogs in the first place, and I feel really dirty and guilty because of it :(
I've read some posts on here and a lot of people make it out to be normal, but I just can't see it that way. I mean it's a DOG and I'm a girl. I can't explain it. It's just seems so forbidden and filthy, but at the same time I just can't stop imagining myself being underneath a dog and it drives me crazy. Ugghhh!
There is absolutely nothing wrong with you, and so many things right.
You're obviously interested, or you wouldn't be here. On the other hand, it has to be at a time right for you. Spend some more time on the site and learn everything you can about it, and likely at the same, getting more eager to do it.
What you will become is a woman who is knowledgeable enough to get started, a woman who is hotter to have it, and a woman who is less likely to back out, instead of discovering a great joy for yourself. Good luck!

Hi there and WELCOME! You have come to the right place to talk to others curious or into petloving. Talking about this in a place like this will ease your mind about what your thinking... feeling and desires within you.
So feel free to get to know the community and again .. welcome. 🤗

Back