Sad

A lesson you may take away is not to get lovingly intimate with dogs who aren't yours – both for the dog's sake and your own.
It may be difficult but it is the only way of preventing this. Treat animals that you do not own as friends but do not go too deep. The same goes for changing how other people raise their animals. If you have no chance of changing that you just have to ignore that. Again hard but there is no other way.

i know we didn't always seen eye to eye and got some squabbles, but these of threads/replies of yours are awfully similar to how my life goes too.

gonna keep an eye on this thread for ideas as well. two days ago i got to meet my very first crush again, a newfie i mentioned in some other threads. turns out feelings are still there. and very likely mutual as he bolted straight to me when he spotted me. he's 16 now and wasted away considerably since the last time i saw him. ppl he belongs to were pretty shocked he was able to run that fast and that he even remembered who i am since we didn't see each other for 5 or so years.

i really believed i'm over him.... i did kinda forget about him when i had what i had with George. maybe it's just old feelings resurfacing, because i don't have "that" anymore. i'm trying my best to have "that" with my current leonberger boy. guess one just can't dictate the heart who to fall for.

Reactions: pes
Well I would say I'm glad someone here gets it but I wouldn't wish this sorta pain on anyone.... The sad thing is is its not about sex. I dont care, thats not important. He's old at this point and I feel like time is running out. I just wanna spend time with the one I love. But appartenty thats to much to ask. Besides what normie would trust a zoophile only wants simply to feel loved. That's all. No strings attatched
it sucks that we can't choose who we fall for... and it sucks twice as much that we just can't ask a dog out. this whole dating thing is probably the only thing i envy "normal" people. it's somehow not even okay to ask someone if you can walk their dog, which is what would probably suffice with this particular newfie.... to just walk with him for an hour. nothing sexual, just the feeling of being together would be nice.

still, i guess i had it better than you since George happened to be in my care when i fell in love with him (it actually wasn't even the first impulse why i initially took him in). well better than you just in the "i got to live it" regard... in the "the love of my life is already dead while i'm just 31" regard it fucking sucks.

also, yes it's not about sex. sex is just a cherry on top, but let me tell you, sex out of true love is something else. it's no longer just sex.

It may be difficult but it is the only way of preventing this. Treat animals that you do not own as friends but do not go too deep. The same goes for changing how other people raise their animals. If you have no chance of changing that you just have to ignore that. Again hard but there is no other way.
Well, these things are easy to say, but life is far from being that simple and you can't always choose who you fall in love or build similar strong bonds with. You can try avoiding it. But if it was that simple, there would be no love dramas like Romeo and Juliet. ;)

Back