• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Sad news regarding the old FORBIDDEN_WEBSITE! /zoo/ board.

Been poking around FORBIDDEN_WEBSITE! the past few days, and appearently the runner of the site who goes by the name, "Ron" is deciding to ban anything that could technically be against the laws in the U.S, so as much as many of us wishes the board would be revived, I'm sorry to say that it is definitely not going to be revived, at least as far as I know. Perhaps within a few years rules may become more lax, but until then don't be expecting it to come back any time soon. Anyway, everyone stay safe, don't get sick (because if cats can get chronavirus, then dogs may be able to get it as well, which is a scary thought, just think about that for a moment, this fucking virus, has become so contagious, and so wide spread that not even animals are safe. It legit feels like Earth has had it with our shit and Is trying to off us. This virus, the killer hornets, fucking hell), and have a wonderful day.

Last edited:
Oh well. I used to visit FORBIDDEN_WEBSITE! relatively frequently and although I do miss it - Zooville provides everything FORBIDDEN_WEBSITE! did for me and more!

Back