• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Reddit discussion on specific Zoo consent

This goes about the way you'd expect.

The discussion was posted and presented in detail with respect to the "common" person reading it. Ergo, making the intent abundantly clear and catering to their inevitable visceral reaction, trying to mitigate that. Within the first 10 minutes, the responses have been everything I imagined they'd be.

1. Nearly everyone response shows no one read anything posted.
2. Almost every response is PRESUMING the intention of the post.
3. Responses lack any critical or objective thought.

This is similar to the "two adult cousins" post from a few months back.

Just a pulse on the normies and how quickly they shut down any type of conversation involving taboo topics, and another reason why this community is SO important to maintain for support, discussions, learning, and freedom of speech, expression, and sexuality.

Just remember, only a few decades ago, homosexuality was seen as horrifyingly unnatural, disgusting, and sinful to the point people would rather die than admit who they were, lived a lie, or when discovered were either subjected to horrifying medical experiments, shame, or death. Now, we live in a society where they are championed and celebrated.

Thank you to everyone who actually got on there and engaged in the conversation.

Again, I am tailoring my responses and arguments to the gen-pop crowd, and specifically focusing on the foot-in-the-door arguments since it's the easiest to argue. I do not mean to offend anyone else, especially the males in the audience. WE understand there is a difference and the relationships, but your average person would be unable to ever compartmentalize that.

Back