Recommended toy(s) for a cum fanatic?

Thistle

Tourist
I've never had the pleasure of playing with toys that ejaculate, but I'd love to learn more about them. Is it safe to get the pseudo-cum inside you? How does it taste? Any and all advice on the matter is appreciated <3

It is lube, so it is designed to be used internally, though I would not drink it.
And it is going to taste nothing like actual cum. :D

It is lube, so it is designed to be used internally, though I would not drink it.
And it is going to taste nothing like actual cum. :D
I didn't think it would share the taste but figured it would be worth asking! :D

Dildos are designed to be used internally too, but the vast majority of them are unsafe toxic materials, so...
You technically can get sterile lube for medical use which should be fairly reasonably safe to use.
But those are usually clear and not cum like.

You technically can get sterile lube for medical use which should be fairly reasonably safe to use.
But those are usually clear and not cum like.
I'm mostly interested in using it for creampie-style use, I'm not extremely picky about the look & taste as much as I'm interested in just being filled up with it from the toy.

You can also buy lube which comes in powder form and make literal tubs of the stuff. :D
Supposedly it is completely inert and non-irritating

And you can use it for lube wrestling. :D
Which I hand absolutely no idea is a thing until today. :D

You can also buy lube which comes in powder form and make literal tubs of the stuff. :D
Supposedly it is completely inert and non-irritating

And you can use it for lube wrestling. :D
Which I hand absolutely no idea is a thing until today. :D
Oh wow! I'll look into it!
LUBE WRESTLING!? My back hurts just thinking about that XD

I have used j-lube aswell. Great stuff! You can mix it as thick or thin as you want. I make mine super thick and slimy. I either boil my water first so it sterile or get jugs of baby water from Walmart. It has a kinda “sweet” taste. You can add a couple food grade ingredients to make it last longer and look more white like real cum. I can’t remember what they are off the top of my head. Will update when I get home. Fun fact-it’s mostly used in the veterinary world. Lol

I buy the gallon jug of alien cum slime off of etsy. The last one I got made it 6 months. If you just get white the only chemical in it is polyethylene oxide, which is related to the stuff they make you take before a colonoscopy. So completely safe to use internally, but for obvious reasons I don't recommend ingesting a lot of it... unless that's your thing! 😋

I buy the gallon jug of alien cum slime off of etsy. The last one I got made it 6 months. If you just get white the only chemical in it is polyethylene oxide, which is related to the stuff they make you take before a colonoscopy. So completely safe to use internally, but for obvious reasons I don't recommend ingesting a lot of it... unless that's your thing! 😋
Could you give the so name or link please? I’d love to look into it and maybe get some. Thanks!

Gladly!
Other Worldly Planets

Edit - Gah, hate how it posts automatically once I enter a link. Anyway, yeah its got a decent consistency and works pretty well as lube too. I almost wish it was a liiiitle bit thicker sometimes though.
Just orders some. Here is another place on Etsy that does cum lube.

Back