• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Recommendations please

auskinkguygc

Citizen of Zooville
Hi guys and girls.
Gf is keen to try a canine dildo.
Want something as real as it can get and around 7inch in size.
Any ideas?

Well if your looking for cheap canine dildos you can find them on Amazon for as low as 20 bucks. But if you guys are looking for safe and quality toys I would recommend bad dragon Diego as a kinda beginner knot or if you just wanna go big try Rex from BD or Gideon from Weredog. Ik they make really realistic ones with an inflatable knot and all but I forgot where to get them. Best of luck in your search!:husky_happysmile:

the one i have is from amazon as someone above stated, if youve never used one before it’s def best to go cheap before making that hundred+ dollar commitment to a BD product (although they are def high quality)

Hi guys and girls.
Gf is keen to try a canine dildo.
Want something as real as it can get and around 7inch in size.
Any ideas?
Bad dragon has alot of k9 dildos and from what I understand a few of them are live cast. I mostly reccomned just searching for live cast dildos if you want hyper realistic. If you want cheap, temu(although I don't like their practices and they have been known to sell data) have some high rated animal dildos. They even have a deer one and an elephant dildo. For something fun but cheap look for knot sleeves. They fit around any dildo but are made for an actual penis. They have different sized knots and you can find them on Etsy, Amazon, and temu(be aware any online sight could use non body safe material so make sure you read reviews and product description) something less realistic but amazing and easy to obtain is the knotted dildo hell hound from creature cocks. It's not realistic person but it's nice and you can find the brand at most sex stores and even spencers gifts! They're high quality and they're suction cups are top tier

I'm assuming EE is worth it quality wise? I've been looking around for my next toy to purchase, but hadn't bought one from them so I'm curious now.
Same quality as any other platinum silicone manufacturer that has been around for close to 20 years.

Back