• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Really wanna meet new people..

I really wanna meet new people, especially people who have this common interest. Although I'm seeing posts about fake accounts that may be feds and scam bots, and people being deterred from telegram makes me wonder how I can connect with people I meet here offsite. Is this site safe/active? I'm literally dying to meet new people

Although I'm seeing posts about fake accounts that may be feds and scam bots
I think this just comes down to common sense, usually. You need to be vigilant for red flags or unsavory behavior. The chances of running into the "feds" is probably pretty low but that doesn't mean there aren't malicious people.

people being deterred from telegram makes me wonder how I can connect with people I meet here offsite
Most people do use Telegram despite the security risks that it has always had. A lot of people use virtual or burner numbers to create alternate accounts specifically for this stuff, though I have not been successful in doing so even after trying a handful of numbers so I pretty much gave up on that.

There are other chat apps such as Session that don't require an email or a phone number. Signal is another one that people like to use, it still requires a phone number but it's hidden by default and has stronger encryption than Telegram. Matrix is another one but I don't have any experience with it.

Usually you just need to ask people what they use or if they're willing to make an account somewhere if you wanna move off-site.

Is this site safe/active?
It's active yes, but calling it safe is a stretch. The content on this website is obviously very illegal in most places, there's a reason most of us use VPNs/Tor/etc to visit the site. This should be a safe space for you to express your zooey interests, but you shouldn't let your guard down either. As long as you take steps to maintain your anonymity and exercise caution when talking to others, you'll be fine.

I really wanna meet new people, especially people who have this common interest. Although I'm seeing posts about fake accounts that may be feds and scam bots, and people being deterred from telegram makes me wonder how I can connect with people I meet here offsite. Is this site safe/active? I'm literally dying to meet new people
You can meet new people but to a certain extend, like for me, I prefer to always be LonelyIsTheNight/Lonely in this forum, I've speak about my hobbies and likes with some people here, but I don't plan on telling "this is the real me".

Be yourself, but don't be YOU in specific. Be someone like you.

I'm from India and I'm really curious about how big this lifestyle is in my country, I'm really looking forward to meet new and experienced people and grow long lasting connections over time, too bad i can't do this with people offline :/

I've got 900 posts if I'm fake I'm in super deep lol

Anything you want to know about me all you need to do is read and pay attention.

Back